Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Headsculpt of Truth Detective with clothing set by Yunsil

All good man, no worries...I'm gonna ask one of my animators tomorrow at work if he can design a 3D pager for me...hopefully there's time in his sched...will keep u posted.

All good man, no worries...I'm gonna ask one of my animators tomorrow at work if he can design a 3D pager for me...hopefully there's time in his sched...will keep u posted.

Please let me know bud!

Cuz of the outfit change ?

no not at all, just a matter of financial management :p id prefer to get sthg else with the money id spend on this character :)

how much will it be for a set of clothes? i'm kinda interested in that too.
will you do a 2012 cohle too ?

how much will it be for a set of clothes? i'm kinda interested in that too.
will you do a 2012 cohle too ?

Clothing set is 250

I will be offering 2012 Chole but only after the 95 versions are shipped out.
Want on the list for head and clothes?

Clothing set is 250

I will be offering 2012 Chole but only after the 95 versions are shipped out.
Want on the list for head and clothes?

that was fast! it's a little over budget for me, i'll stick to the HS for now, thanks!

that was fast! it's a little over budget for me, i'll stick to the HS for now, thanks!

Np man its not too hard of an outfit to replicate especially without the jacket and tattoo exposed with sleeves rolled up. That's a good look too.

I'll have an update on the sculpt tomorrow guys. Should be done in 2 weeks tops. So I will start collecting payments in a week or so. Can't wait to see this project all complete already!

sad news MM confirmed he's not returning for season 2. :(

I know. It was originally planned to only have these characters for one season. That's how they get such big names attached to it.

But both MM and WH confirmed this was a one and done case before the 1st episode aired. That was beauty of this show...No two seasons would have same cast. I think MM just confirmed again what he stated months ago.

It's an anthology. The underlying theme will be detectives but each season will have a new cast, setting, era, story etc. All rumors at this stage butthe names tossed around for s2 are Denzel Washington and Christian Bale

Oh I didn't know the show was structured to be so...man a changing cast breathes new air into each season!

Yup and it's an 8 episode self contained format, which is kind of revolutionary. The single writer and single director approach is what makes it have a distinct voice, which is why it feels tighter and more polished than other TV shows.

It's suited for the "binge watching" format that networks like Netflix are starting to explore. (but so far no show has taken the one writer-one director approach)

In fact President Obama is a fan, he asked HBO for all 8 episodes in advance so he could binge watch himself!

never knew the president could ask for shows in advance, that's an awesome perk. :lol

I'll have an update on the sculpt tomorrow guys. Should be done in 2 weeks tops. So I will start collecting payments in a week or so. Can't wait to see this project all complete already!

Can't wait to see the sculpt!

https://spoke-art.myshopify.com/products/joshua-budich-time-is-a-flat-circle

unnamed-3_zps8c080d77.jpg

Back