Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Final Sculpt Pics

This looks amazing and all those involved in making this happen deserve a round of applause. I'm really sad I had to pass on this, but I look forward to all of your photos! This truly will be one of the best customs out there!

That's the best project ever. It's great Marty is next with the same team!

This looks amazing and all those involved in making this happen deserve a round of applause. I'm really sad I had to pass on this, but I look forward to all of your photos! This truly will be one of the best customs out there!

Loving this project!! It really is the business!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Woooohoooo... Hehehe

You guys are awesome! Without the support of all you guys this project wouldn't have happened. It really was a group effort.

I know at this point its pure speculation, but will the 2012 versions include outfits/accessories?

I know at this point its pure speculation, but will the 2012 versions include outfits/accessories?
Hmmmmmm let's hear some ideas guys..

Gotta be interrogation room Rust. Too iconic with the Big Hug Mug, the smokes, the Lone Star and the flask.

10-true-detective-4.jpg

Pick up the HT joker interrogation chair and table and you're set.

Marty's a little more flexible. His Interrogation outfit is easily bashed (ToysCity striped suit).

True-Detective-Marty-Hart-walks-out-on-his-interview.jpg

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/True_Detective_-_Season_1

The glock was used later on in the season. The Rust figure is earlier Rust which used the sig.

He only used the SIG while undercover as a biker and then in 2012...The Glock was his service pistol, as they mostly are for police officers. Its in the description in the link you posted above

Gotta be interrogation room Rust. Too iconic with the Big Hug Mug, the smokes, the Lone Star and the flask.

10-true-detective-4.jpg

Pick up the HT joker interrogation chair and table and you're set.

Marty's a little more flexible. His Interrogation outfit is easily bashed (ToysCity striped suit).

True-Detective-Marty-Hart-walks-out-on-his-interview.jpg

2012 Rust I definitely want to do a clothes set for not sure if that many people would be in for 2012 Marty, as its an easier bash

He only used the SIG while undercover as a biker and then in 2012...The Glock was his service pistol, as they mostly are for police officers. Its in the description in the link you posted above

**** me, right?

I'm honestly such a ******* idiot.

Dont forget about the 2012 versions of Rust and Marty!

I know! I'll skip 2012 Marty though, I already have an idea for a diorama with the 3 figures together!

Second Rust for Me this time.....

dazyny7e.jpg

Yes!!! Cant wait ... just imagine if every custom project on here went as smooth and fast as this one. You and your brother have made an amazing job putting this together! :clap

Yes!!! Cant wait ... just imagine if every custom project on here went as smooth and fast as this one. You and your brother have made an amazing job putting this together! :clap

Thanks man! We are glad its going so well too.
Jake and I will be taking over every project on SSF..lol

Its Storm Rust!

seriously though - great job on the paint up.
Thanks Yodasan! I just finished him up for the most part. Gotta couple more coats of gloss to do on the eyes but I'll post pics with it on the body later.

eby9yzu8.jpg

Possibly the greatest custom I've ever seen.

holy moses!! this is the real deal!! fantastic work Jacob!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thank you andrew!
Possibly the greatest custom I've ever seen.
That means alot! These are just pics of it laying flat on its back on the counter with my cell phone.....can't wait til someone with some skills takes some of their Rust!

Back