Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Final Sculpt Pics

Nice mod on those Triad boots. I've always wondered, are they compatible with Truetype-type feet/ankle joints?
yeah i put an ankle joint from a foot in them
wow amazing pics!
Thanks man!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks amazing...
Thanks Jason
Phenomenal job, he looks awesome!
Thanks Andrew
I pity the fool who didn't get the clothing set with the head......
Ha ha it is a thing of beauty!

Yeah its gonna be hard to bash up a Rust outfit...maybe just a pants and shirt but still..

That blue corduroy jacket will be the hardest part to find...and the coolest part of the outfit IMO :hi5:

Looks really good

Gorgeous! That base looks even better now with the subject in place. The scale is shown so I have a better idea. Can't wait to get my set.

Looks really good
Thanks man....I have a light tent but I meed to get a camera these are still just cell phone pics
Gorgeous! That base looks even better now with the subject in place. The scale is shown so I have a better idea. Can't wait to get my set.
Yeah Jed did a great job on this. I almost wish it was taller but its as tall as it can be in a dio shelf and should look cool set up in there too, so the open ceiling won't look as weird to me then I guess.

That blue corduroy jacket will be the hardest part to find...and the coolest part of the outfit IMO :hi5:

But then you can't see the tattoo!

012%20%283%29.JPG

(As soon as my dio is done it's photoshoot time.)

I'll have the rest for you tomorrow, brother. :)

So good! Waiting on a neck peg so I can have this sucker painted. When do the clothing sets ship? Can't remember if you have them in hand or not.

So good! Waiting on a neck peg so I can have this sucker painted. When do the clothing sets ship? Can't remember if you have them in hand or not.
In 2 to 3 weeks everything will ship to you guys. Yes I have all the clothing sets in hand

Back