Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Final Sculpt Pics

Has these shipped already? Marf got them in hand already?! Wow! Can't wait to get mine!

Has these shipped already? Marf got them in hand already?! Wow! Can't wait to get mine!
No I just sent mine to Marf to photograph for me. I love the proportions and crisp pictures he gets. So I wanted to have some great pics for you guys. MarfMaster isnt even on the list but now im worried he might hold Rust ransom!

I'll have the rest for you tomorrow, brother. :)

Got Daaayum!! fantastic shot Dane!! i have some serious work to do when i get mine.... 😆

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dane just messaged me, he wants a carton of Camels and a case of Lone star before he'll send Rust back.

He also said "How many times have I taken these photos, fellas?"...and laughed cryptically

This is going to be added to my group of "Figures I will never ever ******* sell". It's a very elite group. :)

Not better. Bitter. Can't wait to see more.

More pics from MarfMaster

hese9yjy.jpg

qy4yvama.jpg

syse8usu.jpg

e7uzupy7.jpg

5epu4eba.jpg

epa3asys.jpg

yme2uzum.jpg

2asyza5u.jpg

a5yhyza5.jpg

e3a7ypuh.jpg

5uvy7a9a.jpg

ve6azu4e.jpg

Great shots, as per usual. I don't know how he does it. Every shot is always crystal clear and focused despite the size of the subject matter.

Great shots, as per usual. I don't know how he does it. Every shot is always crystal clear and focused despite the size of the subject matter.
Idk either but he is the best at shwing a figure how it will look in person in your detolf. Shortround and Randomone are right up there it terms of pics too.

Last edited:

Wow this figure is impressive, seems like he jumped right out of the TV, wish I was a bigger fan of the show because this is ART!

Wow this figure is impressive, seems like he jumped right out of the TV, wish I was a bigger fan of the show because this is ART!
That high praise man glad you can see this as art

Back