Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Final Sculpt Pics

How's the painting going Jake?

Its going well man! I should finish the first 10 by the end of the week or so. Nathan raised the bar on this sculpt so im trying to up my game on all these Rusts....

imagine seb doing the hairwork for the 2012 marty...I'm gonna be so done.

imagine seb doing the hairwork for the 2012 marty...I'm gonna be so done.
Im sure some real hair added behind ears along with the sculpted hair will look really cool

When are the unpainteds shipping?

7eruqy4a.jpg

I believe everything will be shipping at once painted/unpainted. We're waiting to release everything at once. Should only be a few more weeks Jeff

Any reason why the unpainted sculpts cannot be shipped now? be nice for people not on the paint list to have a chance to get started on the painting.

Any reason why the unpainted sculpts cannot be shipped now? be nice for people not on the paint list to have a chance to get started on the painting.

Were still waiting on the badges to ship and Jake is painting all the pagers too, most who ordered the sculpts are in for those as well so it'll avoid double shipping costs. And im sure everyone will appreciate getting everything together.

You can pm me and we can ship your entire set to the painter of your choice?

Last edited:

Main reason being to avoid double shipping and we dont want painted recasts popping up before people get their sculpts like has happened with other recent projects and people were upset about that. Hope for that to not happen here. Sorry guys still waiting on badges to come in and for me to get these painted. Wont be long guys have some patience

ahhh waiting is killing :) I ordered just 1 unpainted head :) can I wait less? :)))

First 10 done to this point so far

aju3y6a7.jpg

yja8y2ab.jpg

mu3e4yqa.jpg

Appreciate all the hard work Jacob!

It appears with all the stress going on, you are turning into some sort of wolverine...
image.jpg

Back