Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Final Sculpt Pics

That high praise man glad you can see this as art

It really is man, when many talented artists come together and strive to get all those intricate details correct to make a product that looks like its 1:1 counterpart, that to me in my book is art. Bravo guys!

It really is man, when many talented artists come together and strive to get all those intricate details correct to make a product that looks like its 1:1 counterpart, that to me in my book is art. Bravo guys!
Thank you Andrew! You nailed exactly what my brother and I were hoping to achieve with these figures.
Yeah, what he said.
Exactly

... this is sold our right haha?
Clothing sets are but will have 1 head and extra badges....ledgers and devil trap are still available as well I believe

A tease of the credit page.

003%20%286%29.JPG

For you? Its always been sold out

It really is man...you were on the list in the beginning though I believe

Haha I know, like I said I loved the first 9 episodes enough to buy this x10, but that finale really did nothing for me, but this figure came out so amazing, my loss, though, glad to see the guys who got on from the beginning rewarded!

Clothing sets are but will have 1 head and extra badges....ledgers and devil trap are still available as well I believe

Yeah man that clothing set is beautiful too. That Jacket is perfection.

Beautiful set!Don't you plane to make older Rust also?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Small update found a great smoking hand....Ryo Saeba hands from ebay. Thats all back to painting Rusts!

gyrejyse.jpg

good Call Jake, those hands have been bought!

Trevor is modding the 95 Rust sculpt.... yes! I believe he is changing the expression a bit also

That's great! I'm real behind everybody else, just watched the first 3 episodes Saturday but I'm already hooked lol! It will be hard for me to resist buying the 2012 Rust!

Back