The Recluse Billionaire (TDKR) SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Recluse Billionaire (DKR)

I do not offer painting sorry. Not on limited releases. There are several good painters on here however.

Hi there, try to PM you but can't get through.

Just saw your response on my query with regards to painting services. After some asking around and calculation, I exceed my budget for this sadly. Regretfully, I have to pass this. Pls kindly remove my username.

i apologize for any inconvenience caused. I hope it doesn't offend you. Still I look forward to your work and meanwhile I need to save up some cash for your next project. :)

For your understanding, thanks.

Regards,
Leafster

Re: The Recluse Billionaire (TDKR)

Interested. Pls put me in the list.

That is just SUPERB work mate. Well done.

Could anyone recommend painters for me. US or UK. Need to know how much I would be looking at before I go on this although I just want to get my name on that List now!!!

Looks interesting...i'm just Batman out right now...lol

Re: The Recluse Billionaire (TDKR) ONE SPOT LEFT

Payment info added to 1st post.

My inbox here is full so feel free to post here if you wish after you pay.

NO "Gift" PAYMENTS

Please send payment of $84 to [email protected]

PLEASE ADD - Name, board name and KCF Wayne in the memo.

Thank you!

As always 1st paid 1st shipped.

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Please Make Bateman next :pray: and me and PopCultKid on 1 & 2 respectively and we will pay immideately!

Any idea when this will be up for shipping? I'm very interested, but funds are a bit tied up especially at this time of the year. If you can accept deposit first, then I'm definitely in. :wave

Re: The Recluse Billionaire (TDKR) PAYMENT DUE - PRINTS THIS WEEK!!

Stupid question: I see the prices for 10 or 20 people, but am I mssing how much for the final 15 cut off?

Back