[YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (SHIPPING)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (ACCEPTING DEPOSITS)

I wish I had enough to spare to get in on this :( As much of a Godfather fan I am, I don't think I can justify two Michael figures with all the exciting things coming out now.

Here's to Sonny happening soon! :duff

Just want to send a friendly reminder that deposits are due soon. I want to send the deposit over to Yunsil on Friday.

Rdeezy is offering loafers which could be perfect for this in Ace Rothstain thread.Philmah, you can contact him about this maybe.
6313f1c6194d69ff3a1b885f6c063983.jpg
c1f6618b119d58f5c6a11ee8d2014d8b.jpg

Congrats, guys!Really pitty about I'll miss this...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

deposit sent, excited for this one. its a tough pattern to get down, going to be awesome.

Deposit sent

Thanks everyone! I've sent the deposit over to Yunsil so this project is officially a go!! Now we sit tight until Nov 23 or hopefully sooner.

I'm probably interested but just a question on the price. Is that firm or an estimation? Just wasn't sure because you used tilde symbol on the first post and said it will be "about" $300

I'm probably interested but just a question on the price. Is that firm or an estimation? Just wasn't sure because you used tilde symbol on the first post and said it will be "about" $300

The quote given to me was $300 per set. I added the "~" for paypal fees but I suppose I could just say fees haha. I'll change that now.

Hi I am wondering if I could get on the list for the outfit? I can send deposit. Let me know. Thanks!

Hey, is there room for one more person?

I can send deposit before or by next Friday if it's not too late.

Does anyone know about how much longer than the estimated time frame something like this can take?

I sent an email a few days ago but haven't heard back. I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I know.

Thanks for the quick reply back!:wink1:

Back