[YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (SHIPPING)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (ACCEPTING DEPOSITS)

too late to get in on this?

Re: [YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (FINAL PAYMENTS DUE)

Hi guys,

I'll be accepting final payments now. Those who have paid their deposits have a balance of $250 due. Please remember to send payment as gift or add 4% fees. I'm going to set the deadline for Friday, Jan 15. I hope that is fair for everyone.

Happy New Year!

Final payment of $250 sent via gift. Please confirm it went through and mark me all paid up. Thanks!

I have one question that's bothering me will the shirt collar still fit round the cult king sculpt? Not sure if the neck used on the body is thinner than the cult king sculpt.

I have one question that's bothering me will the shirt collar still fit round the cult king sculpt? Not sure if the neck used on the body is thinner than the cult king sculpt.
If anything, I would widen the neck on the body. The mushroom adapter where it meets the sculpt sits below the neck line on the ttm22s.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Balance payment sent! Many thanks for organising this!

So we went with darker buttons and two front buttoning? It appears also that the jacket has three buttons on the sleeves.

OK great! I think we could need a pic with better lighting however but until then I probably could send the payment at this moment.

Hi guys,

I'll be accepting final payments now. Those who have paid their deposits have a balance of $250 due. Please remember to send payment as gift or add 4% fees. I'm going to set the deadline for Friday, Jan 15. I hope that is fair for everyone.

Happy New Year!

All done now!

Does the jacket button up? If not is it possible to get some magnets put inside so you can do it up or will this strictly be just open suit?
Reason I ask is most of the scenes he has it buttoned up.

Last edited:

My biggest gripe is the fabric for the suit is wrong it's actually dupioni silk that's my only gripe but still looks ok. Quite a lot of info about the suits he wore in this link Michael Corleone | BAMF Style

Here's the fabric used
dcc97e7bd6a89b81fa51305bd7c23120.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The jacket won't be buttoned up. It won't make sense to add magnets because of where the buttons should be if the jacket were to be closed. I'm aware of what the real fabric is but 1:1 does not always translate into 1:6 and i trust that yunsil is using the best option available to her.

The jacket won't be buttoned up. It won't make sense to add magnets because of where the buttons should be if the jacket were to be closed. I'm aware of what the real fabric is but 1:1 does not always translate into 1:6 and i trust that yunsil is using the best option available to her.

Thanks for the reply man I guess never really though that one through lol.
As for the fabric even the pro's need guidance haha...... Just saying what I saw I know aci suit material is more accurate than what she's used on the proto.
Maybe it might be worth just asking the suit doesn't seem to be as catchy as it should be, seems very dull. Might just be me being picky but for $300 it needs to be pretty close. :pray:

Last edited:

I think it'd be worth a shot to mention it to Yunsil. Maybe Ask her if it'd be possible to switch fabrics over

Back