[YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (SHIPPING)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (CLOSED)

uploadfromtaptalk1457997308673.jpeg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Hey Gido, are these loafers available from you or someone else? Cheers!

Update: yunsil's team contacted me and I requested pics of the final product. If all checks out, the suits will be shipping to me soon.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

great news!
excited for pics.

OK so the suit is a 3-roll-2 suit which is a 3 button suit with the lapel folding over the top button. This is accurate to michaels grey suit in the movie. If you guys are OK with that, I will tell them to ship the suits. I personally like the way it is. Let me know.

uploadfromtaptalk1458871089530.jpg

Still not convinced on material used :/ wish it had more of a silky sheen apposed to a sort of tweedish thing. Maybe its just pics. Shape and tailoring looks great though for sure, i like the buttons. Is the suit closer to the bottom left color or the other 3?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Ya unfortunately this is the closest material they can find. For the color, I can't tell but the color temperature looks off on the pictures.

I'm fine with the buttons. Everything looks great, really love the fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it finalized? The color looks too dark in 3 of the 4 pics, the material looks like a generic grey suit similar to the Collateral and Bond suits with different tailoring

My biggest gripe is the fabric for the suit is wrong it's actually dupioni silk that's my only gripe but still looks ok. Quite a lot of info about the suits he wore in this link Michael Corleone | BAMF Style

Here's the fabric used
dcc97e7bd6a89b81fa51305bd7c23120.jpg

Totally agree with this

7bfb6336f1ab6ba54ee6b9cf6494634b.jpg

The material honestly should be closer to the inside lining of the jacket, this isnt a cotton suit

h32OS8O.jpg

Don't take any of this criticism personally Phil, just slightly frustrating that the Yunsil answer seems to have been "is what it is" when it comes to the fabric

Ya I understand. I've been back and forth with the fabric and she said several times to me that the fabric is the closest she can find. The color temp in the 3 pics is very cool and I'm certain that's not what it looks like in person. You can tell by looking at the white shirt.

Comparing the collateral suit, they are noticibly different with the Michael suit having the dark specs like it should. I too wish the suit had more sheen but I wonder if it can be created by lightly sanding the suit with model sand paper.

it also seems to be a more rigid fabric than the collateral suit, which is unfortunate. However I know it is a pretty damn tough fabric to get perfect, and i think getting that black speck look was more important overall. Im pleased with the cut though for sure, looks great!

I can do that for sure.

Awesome cheers man I'm 50/50 on selling and keeping I kinda wanna see the sculpt with the suit to see how it looks. Sometimes Yunsil's pics don't always do justice.
Do you know when we'll be seeing those pics? :monkey3

Hey guys, I'm expecting the suits to arrive in the next day or two. Please pm me your shipping address and send payment for shipping. For the international guys, I'll provide you options when I get your address.

Canada: $12
USA: $15

PayPal - [email protected]

Back