[YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (SHIPPING)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (CLOSED)

I will take better pics when I find some time but here's a full body shot. Shoes are from MG and still need to be modded and painted.

Tm5dna0.jpg

Re: [YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (CLOSED)

also, i'm making a trip to the post office in an hour or so so if you get your shipping payments in, they will go out then.

Contacted MG and Rdeezy for a pair of loafers. Still available if anyone needs any. Contact rdeezy for a pair.

Could I buy this outfit now?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Ok guys, I got a lot of messages about the loafers. Mike is sending me the original to make casts from I don't have any pairs right now but will in the next week or two after casting is completed.

I'll post in here when I have them available for sale.

thank you Robert, very glad to hear that!

Ok guys, I got a lot of messages about the loafers. Mike is sending me the original to make casts from I don't have any pairs right now but will in the next week or two after casting is completed.

Great, thanks Rob!

just got the suit in today.
I have to thank Phil for taking this up, it was a suit I've wanted for a long time.
I can't blame anyone for the suit fabric chosen, it is what it is.
Personally, I am a little disappointed... This suit is not the right material or color or feel.
mine doesn't even have any little black specks on it. its just a plain grey tweed suit.
I would go as far as to say there is nothing correct about the suit apart from the "cut" of it.
mods are needed. the sheen, pattern, black dots and marbled texture are simply not there at all.
12969398_10154056577926665_1498402207_n.jpg

nonetheless, it is what it is. If anyone is interested in this suit pm me, i may be letting it go..
thanks for bringing this together Phil, sorry that Im not as enthralled as I had hoped to be.
Please don't take any of it personal, I'm just expressing my true thoughts on the final outfit.
Sometimes when yunsil thinks she has it right I feel its best to pry her to find alternatives.

the more i look at it, the more unacceptable i think it is.
$300 and the suit is not at all right, its simply just a grey suit.
It is as if Yunsil did zero research for material and grabbed what she had in the office that was "close enough" grey.
bummed out. sh**.
sorry to vent, just upset right now that we won't have this suit ever done properly now it seems. sucks big time.

Last edited:
I appreciate your honesty. I do wish this suit was a home run as well and I hope the majority will be happy with the outcome given the known flaws. For me personally, I'm much more happy with this than the cult king suit.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Tbh would've paid $300++++ for this suit.

f781dae5fcd146cddffb73d94a6476ec.jpg

1ed2a00ceca67e1678a48bed5aa02743.jpg

Im bummed that this grey suit is not silk, or silk appearing, but it does have the black dotting and from pics I've seen so far i like it more than the original cult King offering. I cannot fully judge until it's in hand, should get to me by next week.

EDIT:

And before you guys say it's a GF2 figure and wouldn't work with that suit above ^ here is a side by side of GF1 Pacino and the sculpt

bddb818899b0fc582c0150338f43c850.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbh would've paid $300++++ for this suit.

f781dae5fcd146cddffb73d94a6476ec.jpg

1ed2a00ceca67e1678a48bed5aa02743.jpg

Im bummed that this grey suit is not silk, or silk appearing, but it does have the black dotting and from pics I've seen so far i like it more than the original cult King offering. I cannot fully judge until it's in hand, should get to me by next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice outfit man..

Hope to see young vito happening..

Nice outfit man..

Hope to see young vito happening..

Yeah young Vito project just didn't take off : (

Oh well, Maybe in the near future I'll try again, now that chili is managing an old Vito, with the addition of this grey suit Michael, we just need DeNiro to finish the trio.

^^Oh yes that suit was what I wanted instead of the GF2 grey suit even though the head sculpt is not really GF1. I believe I even posted pics of that suit before.

:/

Back