[YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (SHIPPING)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^Oh yes that suit was what I wanted instead of the GF2 grey suit even though the head sculpt is not really GF1. I believe I even posted pics of that suit before.

:/

Sculpt could most defiantly be Godfather 1

43b5f9301a356a761e9e8f93dfc85cfe.jpg

Yes it is mostly the hair that determines it but even in the later scenes of GF1 I think his hair is differently styled than in the sequel. Either way it doesn't work at all as the earlier scenes of The Godfather 1.

I'm not really feeling it with this suit myself either. The way the pictures tells it looks not much different than that ZY Toys suit. I think it was a lot of money for a suit like this that even looks no different than the ones on eBay. I might be letting someone take this from me.

Been posing and taking in this suit for the last hour or so. Love the cut, the tailoring is on point to the time period and style.

I think modifications can be made to add more of a sheen, and tiny black reflective spots. So for that we shall wait and see.

I do wish the material was more correct from the get go, but it is what it is. Wish it was more like this...
Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 10.43.23 PM.jpg
That being said ~

The tailoring and possibilities (mods and correct shoes) with this suit do interest me and I plan on keeping it. After some time its growing on me, cause of what can be done. When I think of Michael I think of this suit, so again thanks Phil for putting this run together.

c850e13b82c1866e8eb023f93a7a821d.jpg

Quick phone shot. Ill take some better pics asap.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
just got the suit in today.
I have to thank Phil for taking this up, it was a suit I've wanted for a long time.
I can't blame anyone for the suit fabric chosen, it is what it is.
Personally, I am a little disappointed... This suit is not the right material or color or feel.
mine doesn't even have any little black specks on it. its just a plain grey tweed suit.
I would go as far as to say there is nothing correct about the suit apart from the "cut" of it.
mods are needed. the sheen, pattern, black dots and marbled texture are simply not there at all.
View attachment 258168

nonetheless, it is what it is. If anyone is interested in this suit pm me, i may be letting it go..
thanks for bringing this together Phil, sorry that Im not as enthralled as I had hoped to be.
Please don't take any of it personal, I'm just expressing my true thoughts on the final outfit.
Sometimes when yunsil thinks she has it right I feel its best to pry her to find alternatives.

Man how much would you want to sell the suit for?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Tbh would've paid $300++++ for this suit.

f781dae5fcd146cddffb73d94a6476ec.jpg

1ed2a00ceca67e1678a48bed5aa02743.jpg

Im bummed that this grey suit is not silk, or silk appearing, but it does have the black dotting and from pics I've seen so far i like it more than the original cult King offering. I cannot fully judge until it's in hand, should get to me by next week.

EDIT:

And before you guys say it's a GF2 figure and wouldn't work with that suit above ^ here is a side by side of GF1 Pacino and the sculpt

bddb818899b0fc582c0150338f43c850.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man do you know who made this head sculpt,it's amazing!

Well K.A is a she. And she does not sell them, cult King no longer has any stock I believe. So best bet is eBay or here off a fellow freak.

Well K.A is a she. And she does not sell them, cult King no longer has any stock I believe. So best bet is eBay or here off a fellow freak.

haha,so is this the iminime sculpt?

For those waiting for me to ship their suits, I sprained my ankle tonigh so I can't really walk. I'll try to get my wife to make a trip but she's pregnant so we'll see how that goes haha.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear about your ankle.Take care, Philmah.
P.s.But I'm happy to hear about your wife ;)Congrats!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Ouch! Get better Phil. But, also a big congrats to you!

I want to sell my set, which still is in philmah's hands. Man, I would pay $500 for that Yunsil Brando Vito The Don Is Dead outfit instead of spending 300 on this suit.

Back