[YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (SHIPPING)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (CLOSED)

Payment and address sent. :)

Payment sent, pm sent, thanks for organizing this Phil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Payment and pm sent.
Anyone care to share what shoes they're going with?

Here's a quick snap. I think the suit turned out great. The dark specs is an important detail on the suit which was nicely captured in the material. I think you guys will really appreciate the suit in hand!

DeTEmMj.jpg

shipping payment sent.
pm sent.

FYI, I'll be packing the suits tonight and I'll be shipping out those who have paid tomorrow. For guys outside north america, I apologize for the delay on the quotes but I'll have them when I get to the post office tomorrow afternoon.

:clap:clap:clap

So glad I got in on this. Looks amazing!

This turned out great. This suit looks really nice

Now we need the Yunsil treatment on Mike's pop... Would love a custom Vito to go with Michael here.

Last edited:

Hey bro,what's the price shipping to Asia by EMS including tracking service?[emoji4]

Before I pay the shipping on mine 1 last call had a few pm's on this. If anyone missed out and wants this suit drop me a message, only asking retail which we all paid.... if not taken by tomorrow I'll have it shipped to me and might keep. :lol

Something I strongly agree with! I don't see rainman doing it although it would be cool! I really think maybe we should have a stab at it maybe ask Vimal or ingiou as I dropped the idea to him a while back

Now we need the Yunsil treatment on Mike's pop... Would love a custom Vito to go with Michael here.

Back