[YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (SHIPPING)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (ACCEPTING DEPOSITS)

Yunsil sent some sample photos to me this morning. I'd like to hear your thoughts. First thing I noticed is that the jacket should me 2 buttons instead of 3. I'll confirm that in the movie later tonight.

045d0c8ab89a0d66f0a5f823e895901c.jpg

Yeah I spotted that right away even before I read what you wrote! I'm quite sure the jacket was two buttoned as well.

I am digging the cut of that suit very much. Agree with you two about the buttons... Seems like an easy fix though which is good. I have a photo here and I think the tie should be a little longer.
6b00efaf23de5bcf9723360f589f12e1.jpg

Very very excited to suit Michael up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[YUNSIL] Michael Corleone Grey Suit (ACCEPTING DEPOSITS)

I believe yunsil got it on the correct side If you watch the film. The photo I posted above is just reversed I am pretty sure.

Last edited:

Is there any chance yunsil could change the Color of the buttons?

7bfb6336f1ab6ba54ee6b9cf6494634b.jpg

His buttons are almost the exact Same color as his suit. Check out the pic above.

Interesting,put me in please

Deposit send,add me onto the list please [emoji4]

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

If you want to go with the most screen-accurate.... His buttons are pretty light. I'm happier with the lighter grey buttons.

But I think he'll look great either way so if the majority want dark then it won't bother me.

96f9be4877f8cf0ceedd948489b9e6c3.jpg

Is the light grey button an option? I'm really liking that one the best. Looks more accurate to me. My opinion anyway. :)

Don't the buttons look lighter in that screen shot because the sun is catching them? Otherwise they look the same colour as the suit I think.

cc4da82bfb3e2a0791ebdd10354cf994.jpg

Also in the photo above the button appears to be lighter. Or at least as grey as his suit with light shining on it.

Either way I think yunsil's original buttons were too dark. I like the light ones that were shown more.

Id say while Maybe not exact... they are more accurate than the first shown.

i went through the scenes in the movie and i think the darker button is the accurate one. it only looks like the lighter button because light is reflecting off it.

Back