Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure your right.
I’d love a Penguin and Cat woman too

In addition to The Joker, I'd like a Penguin, Catwoman (Julie Newmar version), The Riddler (Frank Gorshin version), Egghead and Mr. Freeze (Otto Preminger version). Those are the big villains for me. I'd also like a Batgirl, Commissioner Gordon, Chief O'Hara and an Alfred.

And I still want the Hot Toys 1966 Batmobile!!

There’s so many good sculptors out there
Who did you have in mind?

I believe that omega customs was listed as doing the sculpt. I checked out their facebook page to see sample photos of their work and they seem to be into the "Kingdome Come" type of bulky superhero caricature sculpt. At least that seemed to be the majority of their photos.

I'm really hoping for a super accurate Cesar Romero, which would make this whole project a home run, at least to me.

Hello guys,
Don’t worry about the sculpt we are in good hands. And if it doesn’t come out as good as We hope then we just change the sculptor if necessary.

In the meantime let’s move on gathering interest and wait for the prototype pics when available.
the outfit will be tailored for ttm18 body

Does it make sense to model this on a true type? Maybe something more available?

I tend to like the DiD All-Era body. It's cheap but good, has good articulation and isn't a barrel-chested muscle body. It's also readily available. Seems like it would do well for a Cesar Romero. That being said I certainly hope this Joker sculpt is one WITH a neck.

I tend to like the DiD All-Era body. It's cheap but good, has good articulation and isn't a barrel-chested muscle body. It's also readily available. Seems like it would do well for a Cesar Romero. That being said I certainly hope this Joker sculpt is one WITH a neck.

Yes, the sculpt will have neck,

Back