Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please let me know if you’re going to respond to her with names and PP accounts and I’ll message you mine. If you don’t mind. I know there were more than half of us who wanted refunds, but I don’t know where everyone else is in the process.

I’d be curious if to hear from everyone else as they receive refunds.
Got my refund this morning. I have not responded with group names. Do you have her email address?

Well fellas, it's been............................interesting. I hope that everyone that wanted a refund got it. I hope that the project runner is OK. I can't say it's been fun, but it has been a learning process. Hopefully some of you take your refund and get the Mars Toys Romero Joker. Or maybe after all of this, you buy a big, fat doobie and chill. Whatever you do, do it well. I don't think I'll be back on these boards, so take it easy going down the road. Hopefully, you're next custom (if you're tempted) will be a lot smoother. Peace out

OK, I finally got my lazy butt to send her a refund request. Will report any progress

Got my refund this morning. I have not responded with group names. Do you have her email address?
I got my refund this morning. I hope everyone who wants a refund has been checking in on the thread

Well fellas, it's been............................interesting. I hope that everyone that wanted a refund got it. I hope that the project runner is OK. I can't say it's been fun, but it has been a learning process. Hopefully some of you take your refund and get the Mars Toys Romero Joker. Or maybe after all of this, you buy a big, fat doobie and chill. Whatever you do, do it well. I don't think I'll be back on these boards, so take it easy going down the road. Hopefully, you're next custom (if you're tempted) will be a lot smoother. Peace out
I haven’t been a part of many of these custom projects, but I’m a little surprised this one went the way it did. Iris has a pretty good reputation.

Also, I assume there were things going on behind the scenes that ‘inspired’ her to get moving on the refunds. If that’s true, thanks to those who were part of that.

Now that I’m thinking about it there was one other project… 10-15 years ago. Can’t remember the guys name… was gonna do some classic Star Trek heads, took on too much then disappeared with the money. Haven’t thought about that in a long time. Maybe I should have been more skeptical

congrats to those getting their money back. Glad that she's coming through even if it was like pulling teeth.

I’d like to email her to request my refund. What email are you guys using?
Thanks😊

I haven’t been a part of many of these custom projects, but I’m a little surprised this one went the way it did. Iris has a pretty good reputation.

Also, I assume there were things going on behind the scenes that ‘inspired’ her to get moving on the refunds. If that’s true, thanks to those who were part of that.

Now that I’m thinking about it there was one other project… 10-15 years ago. Can’t remember the guys name… was gonna do some classic Star Trek heads, took on too much then disappeared with the money. Haven’t thought about that in a long time. Maybe I should have been more skeptical
Chris Howe

Back