Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This šŸ‘šŸ‘

I would point out that @emeraldknight is absolutely responsible for the funds. In terms of paying Iris, yes, he is "in the same boat". But he was (and still is) the custodian of the funds here, and it is his responsibility to make everyone whole. For example, if you paid via paypal, and were still within their refund period, you would go after him for the return of funds because it was him that you paid. You never paid Iris - he did that (or at least we think so).

Truth be told, he bailed on everyone who trusted him with their money and he deserves the low opinion that many of us now forming.

Clearly, Iris has a hand in this, but to blame it all on her seems a bit unfair.

I think everyone understands your frustration, and this thread (along with the other one on collectorfreaks) has reached many people about your experience here, both with @emeraldknight and Iris. I would expect that anyone with any sense will be rethinking using either of them in the future. In essence, you have made the most out of a bad experience, which you should be proud of. That said, at some point, youā€™ve got to turn the page on this and get on with whatever it is that makes you happy. Clearly, this experience isnā€™t one of those things.

Just some more free internet advice ;)
All fair points, but we haven't heard shit from Jeff. I mean, the dude could be dead for all we know. But we have heard from IRIS, and she has said over and over, "a few more weeks", for whatever that's worth. Would she be supposedly starting a project if she hadn't been paid? Who knows? I'm gonna keep bombarding her. As a last resort, I know some folks in Seoul from my military days that might do me a favor and pay her a visit.

I will keep messaging her as well. She should be banned from these sites as far as any mentioning of her participating in future projects.

I will keep messaging her as well. She should be banned from these sites as far as any mentioning of her participating in future projects.
I'm kinda surprised these boards don't have a "rip off artist/scammer/whatever" section.

It's coming. We have been planning it for awhile based on some of the things that have been happening.
Good to hear. As I've said, I consider my money lost, but it's a rare board that actually has a Hall of Shame or something similar. Anything that can help others from suffering our fate would be appreciated. Thanks

I think I posted this awhile back, but for those that still want a 66 Romero Joker, Mars Toys has him for $165 plus shipping. I'd get him but I have such a bad taste in my mouth from this cluster fuck I think my Batman and Robin are gonna stand alone for the rest of their lives.

Well, well, well. Line up boys. Needless to say, I'm out. Sorry if that messes anyone up

"Hello.

Thank you for letting me know and caring about me. I'm sorry. Should I refund everyone? I'll start the refund right away. Refund will be made from a cultking account, not my account."

"If you tell me the PayPal account and name of the people who want a refund, I will refund it right away.I'm so sorry."

I just received a reply from Iris asking for my Paypal info for a refund. I sure hope she follows through.

Great news!
I only recently emailed and havenā€™t heard back yet, but itā€™s nice to hear that sheā€™s started to respond.

Well, well, well. Line up boys. Needless to say, I'm out. Sorry if that messes anyone up

"Hello.

Thank you for letting me know and caring about me. I'm sorry. Should I refund everyone? I'll start the refund right away. Refund will be made from a cultking account, not my account."

"If you tell me the PayPal account and name of the people who want a refund, I will refund it right away.I'm so sorry."
Please let me know if youā€™re going to respond to her with names and PP accounts and Iā€™ll message you mine. If you donā€™t mind. I know there were more than half of us who wanted refunds, but I donā€™t know where everyone else is in the process.

Iā€™d be curious if to hear from everyone else as they receive refunds.

Back