Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I was concerned with about this boondoggle. Me personally, I'm done, for all the reasons I've stated, length of time, changing interests etc. But I was pretty sure there were people that had gone all in and already committed to heads, painting etc. And yes, I'm sure that if a bunch of people drop out, the cost will go up for those that remain.

Mailman, I know some people were a little taken aback that the price of the head didn't include painting. Can you share where you got your heads done, for those that remain?

I can email her again and state we need to see something by the end of the time she stated, or I can let it ride and see if anything comes to fruition.

The original list of "refunds please" was 12 out of 20. Six have replied back after than still wanting a refund, myself included. We've waited three years, I can hold off another email for a week or so and see what comes up.

Let me know

I can hold off for another week, but as mentioned recently, if she shows something, anything, then we are at her mercy again as far as the timeline goes. Who knows how long this could drag on!

I consider my deposit lost at this point, so I can wait if that helps those who are still holding out hope. Personally, I think that if she misses the “next week” deadline again that should be the end of it. Honestly, you’d think if she’s so desperately swamped with other projects she’d be relieved to be done with this.

I consider my deposit lost at this point, so I can wait if that helps those who are still holding out hope. Personally, I think that if she misses the “next week” deadline again that should be the end of it. Honestly, you’d think if she’s so desperately swamped with other projects she’d be relieved to be done with this.
Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking as well

The fact that she responded is a good sign. Now we need to keep on her, whichever direction we choose to go.

Mailalan, I know some people were a little taken aback that the price of the head didn't include painting. Can you share where you got your heads done, for those that remain?

I got my heads painted by a painter who goes by the name Onesixthvisage on Instagram. He painted quite a few joker heads but he told me after mine that he was absolutely not accepting any more commissions to paint Joker heads, that they were just too much work. But he did a great job. He painted 4 heads in total for me, the 2 in this project from D.T. Studios and 2 from Unleashedviper Commissions on Facebook.
299223121_387561503451278_4221416499959586648_n.jpg

Last edited:
So, another week gone by with nothing. She asked for another week, and surprise, zilch. Everybody should be messaging her for a refund.

I got my heads painted by a painter who goes by the name Onesixthvisage on Instagram. He painted quite a few joker heads but he told me after mine that he was absolutely not accepting any more commissions to paint Joker heads, that they were just too much work. But he did a great job. He painted 4 heads in total for me, the 2 in this project from D.T. Studios and 2 from Unleashedviper Commissions on Facebook.
Congrats as he really did do a fantastic job! Hopefully he just means Romero Joker, as I'm hoping to get him to paint my Sideshow Joker sculpts.

Anyone heard anything? I haven't re- emailed her yet, but Friday will be two weeks with nothing. I will send another email then but after that, I'm out. Sorry if that screws anyone that went full boar into this. Lesson learned on my part.

Last edited:
After Iris replied to me, I replied to her twice with no response. Things like this are driving me out of customs.

I guess we should all email her with the same subject line so she can see that she has a large group wanting a refund. Something like "Refund request on 1966 Joker project".

I guess we should all email her with the same subject line so she can see that she has a large group wanting a refund. Something like "Refund request on 1966 Joker project".
Yep, taking care of that now.

Hello,

When last we were in contact, you asked the group to wait another week on this project, which we did. In fact, we waited two weeks without word from you. At this point, I would like a refund of the $150 I put down on this project.

Thank you

Back