Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent her a message for a refund and I’m also down for a group dm requesting one.

I messaged Jeff asking him to chime in here but got no response.

Sarge/greatlakes6, any response from Iris?

Email posted. We'll see fellas, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Hello,

I hope all is well in your world. I am a member of a group that contracted a clothing outfit with you for a 66 Batman, Ceasar Romero Joker. That project was started by Jeff Vargas right around three years ago. We have not heard from Jeff for several months, nor have we seen anything of substance from you up until this point. The majority of the group now feels that three years has been long enough to wait, and we would like to ask for a refund on this project. Again, I hope all is well in your world, and I know life gets crazy at times, but most of us have moved on from this figure and would like the $150 deposit refunded. If you have any questions, you can contact me here or at my personal email at

Thank you

Jay

This is what I got. Of course, this is the same type of thing we've gotten over the years, "I'm gonna start next week". What say you all?

Hi

Hello. I'm really sorry that the sample took a long time due to personal reasons and many samples. I'm reworking the sample now and I'm going to show you the picture next week, can you wait a week? We will start production as soon as the sample is completed.I'm so sorry again.

thanks.

iris.

Here is the reply I received:

Hi

Hello. I'm really sorry that the sample took a long time due to personal reasons and many samples. I'm reworking the sample now and I'm going to show you the picture next week, can you wait a week? We will start production as soon as the sample is completed.I'm so sorry again.

thanks.

iris.

by the time we even see the sample, the full figure will be out.

Refund please

I'm going to reply at the end of the week and ask for a refund for those that have asked in the thread. Everyone still good with that?

I'm kind of on the fence here. While I'm ticked off like everybody else that it's been this long, I do think if she actually comes up with the outfit it will be far superior to the Mars Toys version that's coming out. I spent a good bit of money getting the heads painted and I paid for two Joker outfits from her so I would like to see what she comes up with. If she does show us a prototype in a week then I think we'd have the finest Joker outfit you can get. If she doesn't show us a prototype in a week then yeah move forward with the refunds. We told her "look we've had it". That was her ultimatum. I've waited this long so I'm willing to wait one more week to see the prototype and ultimately get a finely tailored correct Joker outfit rather than having to rely on what I expect to be a mass produced not so great Mars Toys outfit.

Just something to think about -

Once she produces a sample, she’s entitled to some payment, which is only fair because you’ve told her to proceed. At that point, you’ve probably “officially” forfeited your deposit if you choose to back out then. In the meantime, by my count, you have at least 5 of 21 outfits dropping out this week (6 if you count vargas who has effectively abandoned everyone here). Maybe even more in the days to come.

Assuming she actually does produce something, you will have no idea what the final cost will be just because she priced the project based on a number of units that you now may or may not hit.

I guess my point is that if you’re going to ride this one to the end, don’t be surprised if it costs you more than you planned. And when and if you allow her to go forward with the sample, you’re once again bound to her timetable.

Again, just something to consider. I have no skin in this game, but I feel a duty to point this out. I hope this is helpful.

Back