Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears that emeraldknight has not logged in since September. Has anyone emailed him for further information? How much have people paid in so far?

I will be contacting him through messenger to see if I can get him into this thread to respond to you guys.

If Iris has the money, she needs to be contacted as well.
I have sent Jeff a message on Messenger with no response yet.

I agree Uris should be contacted but that should be the responsibility of the project runner, ultimately. You all are free to contact her as well, the issue with that is a scattershot of messages and responses. If you do contact her report back here for other buyers to be updated. But again, in my opinion, that sort of communication should fall on the project runner.

I have sent Jeff a message on Messenger with no response yet.

I agree Uris should be contacted but that should be the responsibility of the project runner, ultimately. You all are free to contact her as well, the issue with that is a scattershot of messages and responses. If you do contact her report back here for other buyers to be updated. But again, in my opinion, that sort of communication should fall on the project runner.
I agree.

I messaged Jeff on messenger 2 weeks ago with no response.

This is getting ridiculous. We all need to contact Iris about this.

What is the best way to get in contact with her? I don’t do FB or other social media. E-mail?

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous. We all need to contact Iris about this.

What is the best way to get in contact with her? I don’t do FB or other social media. E-mail?
Facebook has been the best in the past

Jeff,

I think it is time to start the refund process. We have all been very patient, but I’m sure you will agree that this is beyond ridiculous. Please refund my payment in full.

Thank you

Here are a couple of more contact options. His email is [email protected]. If you want to try messaging him through ebay, his seller id is vargasworkshop.

I hope that if he isn’t going to pursue this with Iris, he would at least step up and provide some type of accurate list so that someone else can.

Here are a couple of more contact options. His email is [email protected]. If you want to try messaging him through ebay, his seller id is vargasworkshop.

I hope that if he isn’t going to pursue this with Iris, he would at least step up and provide some type of accurate list so that someone else can.
There's a list on the first page of people that paid

Back