Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Everyone,
Sorry for the lack of communication
Too many things on my end.

Regarding the clothing project I haven’t received a reply yet.

I keep asking and even posted on her Facebook page.

And nothing.

I will keep asking

Attachments

• 754E3896-85B4-442E-B56C-86B67BE7E4AB.jpeg
    754E3896-85B4-442E-B56C-86B67BE7E4AB.jpeg
    405.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi
Everyone,

And nothing.

I will keep asking
I saw someone else also posted in the FB customs group asking if anyone was able to contact her and the conversations look very similar from April and on...She might have something going on

Is she replying to others regarding other projects? Do we need to have her refund the entire project and look for another tailor?

Hi
Everyone,

And nothing.

I will keep asking
I sent you a PM regarding this project. Please respond when able. Thanks

I think it is time to look into a refund for the clothing and try to find another tailor who is more responsible in their communication skills.

It will be hard to get a refund if she isn't replying. We sent our $150 deposits straight to Iris if I recall. We need to find a way to get in touch with her even if it means mailing an old fashioned letter by the postal service. Does anyone know how to contact her other than [email protected]?

It would be much easier to deal with the extensive wait time if there was some consistent communication.

It would be much easier to deal with the extensive wait time if there was some consistent communication.
Agreed.
It looks like the last Jeff heard from her was in March when she said she had reprinted the fabric. I get she's probably backlogged just like Yunsil but it's concerning when she won't reply at all. I don't see any activity from her on her facebook page in a long time. I see other people posting photos of her work on her FB page, but not her. There has to be some other way to contact her.

Someone needs to take charge of this. I feel like everyone is sitting back hoping she suddenly appears with some info.

I can see that Jeff (emeraldknight) has been messaging her over and over on her facebook page. Denny Kim posted a thanks to her on Facebook regarding her work on his Willy Wonka project so it sounds like she's still alive and working. Maybe Jeff could ask Denny to get her to contact him?

Hi everyone sorry for the lack of response from my end.
I sent a message to Denny Kim and even posted several messages in Iris and Denny’s Facebook page.

This is his response,

Please see the attached pic.

I am also concerned and sad about this project. Because I also lost money.

I don’t want to quit yet, I will keep knocking all doors until she replies back.

If anyone here can help us spreading the word and the need to get a response back soon would be great.

Attachments

• 3DE2CE6D-98CB-444D-B58F-32FDFB5D7235.jpeg
    3DE2CE6D-98CB-444D-B58F-32FDFB5D7235.jpeg
    680.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 8F02DE16-1DEE-4046-B5CD-646F59BC574E.jpeg
    8F02DE16-1DEE-4046-B5CD-646F59BC574E.jpeg
    667.6 KB · Views: 0
I sent a message to Denny Kim and even posted several messages in Iris and Denny’s Facebook page.

This is his response,

I don’t want to quit yet, I will keep knocking all doors until she replies back.

If anyone here can help us spreading the word and the need to get a response back soon would be great.
Try checking with Denny every 2-3 days. He usually speaks to Iris the next day but always forgets to get back to me. But does reply when I ping him again. Good luck!

This is his response,

How about just making it simple and instead of possibly getting strung along again, just ask for a refund? That seems easiest, and if she doesn't even reply to that, then I'm out and I guess I'll eat the 150

No offense, but wait times are long in this hobby, you should be aware of that before signing on to a clothing run.

Back