Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent her an email with the subject "Refund request on 1966 Joker project". In the email I listed the paypal transaction ID's (plural since I ordered two outfits) and reiterated what Sarge wrote that she promised to provide a sample within a week and we waited two weeks and never heard from her. I also mentioned that it had been almost 3 years without her showing us anything. I asked for her to refund my $300 to my paypal account and gave her my paypal address. I suggest that everyone else do the same.

good luck to you guys! If this works out for you all, I may end up doing the same for the LaLa Land Seb outfit she was supposed to be doing.

I did the same twice with no reply yet. Hopefully she chooses to do the right thing.

Hey guys I have a telephone number and address for her if that helps, don’t know if the number is genuine or not as never tried it.

kim se a(iris) tel no: 821039406894

103-421 jangbackro
26 illsandonggu
goyangsi gyeonggido
Korea
postal code: 10449

Have you guys try Denny Kim? Iris was working with Denny in a number of projects most recently the Wonka.

Have you guys try Denny Kim? Iris was working with Denny in a number of projects most recently the Wonka.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I really dont want to drag someone else into this mess, although I wouldnt complain if someone else did. Our project runner, before he checked out had been in contact with her, we have been in contact with her and it's alwYs the same shit, " I''ll show you something soon" and then no contact again until the natives get restless. As I said, I consider my money lost, I'm just trying to get her not be a complete thief

I would not say IRIS is a thief, just probably completely overwhelmed.

That doesn’t excuse the excuses and missed deadlines but the real ownership of guilt here (providing they are alive and well) must fall on the project organiser.

I would not say IRIS is a thief, just probably completely overwhelmed.

That doesn’t excuse the excuses and missed deadlines but the real ownership of guilt here (providing they are alive and well) must fall on the project organiser.
I didn't call her a thief......yet. I said I was trying to keep her from becoming one. As for the project runner, I hope all is well in his world. He told us he was in the same boat, having put down a deposit as well. He has posted in this thread screenshots of the few conversations he has had with her. Conversations that were always "I'll show you something next week" with nothing following. But in my book, when someone is running a business or providing a service, and they take money to provide goods or services and do not provide it, that's close to stealing. Even if she is "overwhelmed", if she can't provide what she contracted for, it's up to HER to make amends, either by providing what she said she was going to provide, or giving people their money back if they request it. I am not willing to grow old and die waiting for this project. Other projects on this forum have been started, worked on by her and finished since this one was started. I have asked for a refund. If I don't hear from her in a reasonable time frame, that's when she'll become an outright thief in my book.

I totally agree with the above mentioned sentiments! Someone who takes your money, fails to communicate, makes promises and immediately breaks them, is a thief! They have choices, they choose to keep the money, not provide the product, and sit quietly hoping that we all go away.

definitely something fishy going on here when you consider she just finished a proto for a suit that started in Nov 2020 whereas this project started in Feb 2020

I sent another one yesterday, no reply yet. Not expecting anything either. How sad to have your reputation completely tarnished this way.

I sent her another email just now. I think we should also send a letter by postal mail to the address abarbarian posted. Let her know that this is really damaging her reputation.

Maybe we should try calling her on the phone too.

We can't get any response from Iris or Jeff Vargas (emeraldknight). It's beyond frustrating.

If this is all on Iris, there is no way that Jeff should be in hiding. If he was truly on the up and up, and was in the same position as us, then he should have the guts to be here with us and trying to help the situation.

If this is all on Iris, there is no way that Jeff should be in hiding. If he was truly on the up and up, and was in the same position as us, then he should have the guts to be here with us and trying to help the situation.

This 👏👏

I would point out that @emeraldknight is absolutely responsible for the funds. In terms of paying Iris, yes, he is "in the same boat". But he was (and still is) the custodian of the funds here, and it is his responsibility to make everyone whole. For example, if you paid via paypal, and were still within their refund period, you would go after him for the return of funds because it was him that you paid. You never paid Iris - he did that (or at least we think so).

Truth be told, he bailed on everyone who trusted him with their money and he deserves the low opinion that many of us now forming.

Clearly, Iris has a hand in this, but to blame it all on her seems a bit unfair.

I think everyone understands your frustration, and this thread (along with the other one on collectorfreaks) has reached many people about your experience here, both with @emeraldknight and Iris. I would expect that anyone with any sense will be rethinking using either of them in the future. In essence, you have made the most out of a bad experience, which you should be proud of. That said, at some point, you’ve got to turn the page on this and get on with whatever it is that makes you happy. Clearly, this experience isn’t one of those things.

Just some more free internet advice ;)

Back