Accessory Akeem Coming to America McDowell's accessories

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Akeem - Coming to America
McDowell's accessories

• Adidas hi-tops
  • Employee name tag
  • Mop
  • Mop handle with screw end (for thrashing Samuel L. Jackson)

Price:
$150 + fees (2.9% U.S. / 4.4% international) + shipping

Shipping:
$6 First Class Mail
$18 First Class Mail International / $38 Priority Mail International

Deposit $75.
PayPal [email protected]
Due: January 15th

Notes:
- The mops are delicate. Handle with care.
- The mop handle will not be attached to the mop head to avoid damage in transit (and to fit in a Priority Mail box for international buyers). You can glue it easily.
- The hi-tops are unpainted black resin. The pour spout some times leaves a divot at the back heel.
- I will include six waterslide decals (2 for each shoe, plus 2 extra). I'll leave it you to paint them first or not.
- I'll put a fabric tape on the back of the name tag for easily affixing to his vest. It is VERY sticky.

1. tbay [shipped]
2. Iconfigures [shipped]
3. mailalan [shipped]
4. arnax1985 [deposit]
5. darkandrew [shipped]
6. sandrokamina [paid in full]
7. blazio [shipped]
8. Levit05 [deposit]

Outfit + accessories [coming soon]
1. Levit05 [deposit]

cos akeem 1.JPG

cos akeem 2.JPG

cos akeem 3.JPG

Last edited:
Deposits closed on the accessories set.

I am going to open up an outfit + accessories set soon. I’m playing around with an embroidery machine for the “golden arcs” on the vest.

I'm starting work on the remaining orders. I can now print identical quality mop pieces on my new printer. The only thing slowing me down is the temperature, which needs to be 50°F/10°C to prime them.

I'm starting work on the remaining orders. I can now print identical quality mop pieces on my new printer. The only thing slowing me down is the temperature, which needs to be 50°F/10°C to prime them.
Great update us about the process. Thanks fir the update

Back