Anyone planning on making "The ROCK" sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-800

Freakazoid
Reaction score
I saw FAST FIVE a few days ago.. What an unreal movie. Dwayne "the rock" Johnson was fantastic in it.

Is any one planning on making a sculpt of him as he appeared in FAST FIVE. Please. Please,Please, pretty please. :)

This would be an awesome and easy custom as parts are easy to get. The only problem is the head.

The biggest problem would be a body actually. A T-800 wouldn't even cut it. He was HUGE!

Can be done...And you can use a Jakks Body for the big guy, but will not have all that much articulation! I love them bodies for display if you add som e air brush tones to the body like my Pumping Iron and Hulk.

a Rock head would be Bad Ass:clap I would love to have one to make a "The Rundown" custom

Hi Guys,

I am planning to offer a Rock head this summer through my website https://www.famousfigures.com (the site is being relaunched soon). I'm working with a very talented sculptor and things are looking promising. I will post pix when we have something concrete to show.

For the body, I think the WWE Maximum Aggression figures would work despite being slightly cartoony. They have the same thick torso & tree trunk arm look. Otherwise, T-800 Arnie for a more realistic sculpt. Or the upcoming ACI Flamma gladiator of Rome.

Hi Guys,

I am planning to offer a Rock head this summer through my website https://www.famousfigures.com (the site is being relaunched soon). I'm working with a very talented sculptor and things are looking promising. I will post pix when we have something concrete to show.

For the body, I think the WWE Maximum Aggression figures would work despite being slightly cartoony. They have the same thick torso & tree trunk arm look. Otherwise, T-800 Arnie for a more realistic sculpt. Or the upcoming ACI Flamma gladiator of Rome.

Good to know someone is taking the Rock on! Hope you keep us posted, looking forward to seeing a sculpt & put me down as *interested*

Great to hear Joe wolf I loved your website:yess: it hlep with alot of my Kitbashes I can't wait to see it!!:hi5:

Hi Guys,

Hi Guys,

Are you making him bald or with hair? bald would be better, since it's his current look.

Are you making him bald or with hair? bald would be better, since it's his current look.

Bald. I might offer hair if there is demand, but his haircut is always so short that I think people could easily customize it themselves if they really wanted to.

Bald. I might offer hair if there is demand, but his haircut is always so short that I think people could easily customize it themselves if they really wanted to.

Awesome.

A "Walking Tall" Rock with a 2 x 4 would be all kinds of cool off the top of my head :)

He was absolutely huge in Fast Five! Made Vin Diesel look small! I'd be interested in this.

Back