Clothing set IRIS: 'The Big Lebowski' - The Dude Outfit 2ND RUN [SHIPPING]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they any more pictures of the rug?
8.jpg
80FDABF1-5366-44FF-B8DA-A5A5E6B817F5.jpeg

Clearly in the bottom pictures the rug has been folded. If it was IRIS, I'll make sure it is not sent that way.

i'm waiting for Kjun to open preorders for his set before I commit to this. I'm assuming some others are as well? Would be good for the PO window to open until then

Very fair in my opinion.

But way out of my budget.

Same here. Wish I was able to swing at least for Walter, but it’s still out of my budget for the time being. Do we have a deadline/cutoff for getting payments into Iris for this new set?

That last pic is my set, and Iris did send the rug folded, but if you iron it a bit or just weigh it down for a few days, the folds will come out. I just wanted to toss it out so everyone gets an ide or what they’d be getting.

Same here. Wish I was able to swing at least for Walter, but it’s still out of my budget for the time being. Do we have a deadline/cutoff for getting payments into Iris for this new set?

That last pic is my set, and Iris did send the rug folded, but if you iron it a bit or just weigh it down for a few days, the folds will come out. I just wanted to toss it out so everyone gets an ide or what they’d be getting.
I'm also the same here man. I don't have a specific deadline yet but it will be around a couple of weeks.

I'll make sure IRIS sends it rolled this time around but thanks for the advice anyway.

Let’s go peeps. Production takes long enough. Let’s get this puppy in the hopper!
I think people are being slightly cautious because of Kjun. I'm going to send payment as soon as a package arrives to one of my buyers. But either way, this is happening

Back