Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received! It is

PHENOMINAL!!!

I rushed these pics cause i was excited to show you guys. more to follow..
LmeaSW3.jpg

zmBsxix.jpg

Rbbrno1.jpg

R988bIR.jpg

70qMtzU.jpg
That looks stunning Mike!!!, thanks for the awesome pics....

This is really exciting. All the pictures from this batch have been phenomenal and perhaps even more impressive is that so far all our slightly different preferences (e.g. jacket length) seem to be satisfied. I can’t wait for mine and hope this level of consistency continues throughout.

Top job Jagzz and your tailor

This is really exciting. All the pictures from this batch have been phenomenal and perhaps even more impressive is that so far all our slightly different preferences (e.g. jacket length) seem to be satisfied. I can’t wait for mine and hope this level of consistency continues throughout.

Top job Jagzz and your tailor
Thanks brother for the kind words!, yup just need to deliver the same quality for the rest of the jackets.
I think he will deliver for sure :)

I'm still amazed at just how well this jacket fits to the body with very minimal futzing. One thing I noticed is it fits best on the Solo body. I tried a Banner body and whilst it still looks good, you can't quite tuck the front parts between the arms enough to give that open jacket look.

View attachment 438521
Surprisingly mine is on a ttm19 with double jointed arms. Which is basically a banner body, it's definitely possible best thing is to fold and pinch the jacket and fold it on itself. But whatever body you use it will look amazing.

Yeah my jacket can’t come soon enough. Really a pumped. It looks perfect. 👍🏼 When is batch 2 supposed to ship and when will the remaining batches go out?

I'm still amazed at just how well this jacket fits to the body with very minimal futzing. One thing I noticed is it fits best on the Solo body. I tried a Banner body and whilst it still looks good, you can't quite tuck the front parts between the arms enough to give that open jacket look.

View attachment 438521
Looks good, those are the Yunsil pants?

Because I don’t have any of the recommended bodies, I have some ideas for alternatives. Super excited to get the jacket to see which works best. I’ll be sure and post comparisons as wel.

View attachment 438521
It is intended for Solo body, that's what body we use for the fitting.. so yes for an optimal results please use solo body or something similar. Great pic Ed :)

Yeah the blitzway zorro looks good. I think it could be the tiny waists on the ttm19 bodies that make the fit a bit looser and there is much more gap between the waist and the arm so can't tuck the jacket in as much. Maybe a waist pad could solve it. The solo body is great though there's something about the chest that feels like it's pushing out a bit much. @TonTon Yes yunsil pants and Iris shirt.

Yeah the blitzway zorro looks good. I think it could be the tiny waists on the ttm19 bodies that make the fit a bit looser and there is much more gap between the waist and the arm so can't tuck the jacket in as much. Maybe a waist pad could solve it. The solo body is great though there's something about the chest that feels like it's pushing out a bit much. @TonTon Yes yunsil pants and Iris shirt.
Agree, that's why I shave my solo chest.. hahaha to give that flatter effect.

Back