Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Length looks really good here. Not too short or long. I think everyone will be very happy ;)

IMG_20211021_160919.jpg

Wow, can’t wait to get mine now, all the photos so far have been very reassuring.

surprised how much better the length looks when I don’t even think that was adjusted, or am I wrong?

Jagzz, if you haven't already please pass on the feedback regarding these revised jackets. Everyone is rowing in the same direction, these really are a marked improvement over what was delivered originally and lets have that consistency delivered right through the entire run and I wouldn't anticipate another negative word spoken.:cool:

Jagzz, if you haven't already please pass on the feedback regarding these revised jackets. Everyone is rowing in the same direction, these really are a marked improvement over what was delivered originally and lets have that consistency delivered right through the entire run and I wouldn't anticipate another negative word spoken.:cool:
Definitely the first 5 are the benchmark.. so he will delivered the same results.
Just need some time to finish everything.. please bear with us :)

I really can't wait for when this run is complete and we get into the shirt and pants run. Jagzz will you post that here when the time comes or make a separate thread for it? Cheers

Last edited:
I really can't wait for when this run is complete and we get into the shirt and pants run. Jagzz will you post that here when the time comes or make a separate thread for it? Cheers
Yes for sure, I will post it here.. no need to create another thread for it.
So everyone here can have the visibility.

Overall the revisions are a complete night and day difference. The leather, particularly on the sleeves, is the thinnest, best draping leather I’ve ever seen in this scale!

I think overall, the stitching and consistency between leather swatches on my old Kato is superior, but this more than holds up when it comes to tailoring snd accuracy. If you are lucky enough to own either one, you’ve got one of the best Indiana figures on earth!

Back