Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that aren't on FB, thought I'd give the heads up there may be a new Body to use for Indy (at least I'll be using the arms for my Cairo for sure). Worldbox is releasing a new body with sculpted forearms/hands hopefully a sculpted neck version isn't far behind.
Looks great, hopefully they will release a new body with neck someday.

Thank you for pics sharing and wonderful posings!
These give me so much imaginations.
Very looking forward to get mine.

Luis, these pics are by far the best pics of the jacket I have seen. If mine turns out like yours I will be very happy. You must not be able to believe your eyes between the jacket you first received and this current one.

Luis, these pics are by far the best pics of the jacket I have seen. If mine turns out like yours I will be very happy. You must not be able to believe your eyes between the jacket you first received and this current one.
I really can't bro. Lol the differences is night and day this new jacket definitely has made me feel it's better now and I can live with it bro. Lol

Ojalá se vuelva a disputar esta carrera, hay muchos que quieren esta oportunidad ...

Guys I recommend buying these hands set from World Box you can use it for Indy or whoever else needed. I got mines today from BBTS and they are awesome. The detail on them is nice the nails are actually painted like nails. Lol definitely an awesome set when you get them on a figure.
abb966a8-0167-4f4a-a295-312a79db7179.jpg

Nice. They look great. I've been recommended the World Box hands by a few people. Im going to need to get some and check 'em out for my Indy figure:)

Nice! I’ve been debating on getting some. I’ve just been afraid of skintones not matching up enough with the dark Han Solo body

Guys I recommend buying these hands set from World Box you can use it for Indy or whoever else needed. I got mines today from BBTS and they are awesome. The detail on them is nice the nails are actually painted like nails. Lol definitely an awesome set when you get them on a figure. View attachment 438438
I got 3 sets and yes they’re pretty good. The painting is a bit darker than hottoys’ which make them better for some of the characters but they are also smaller than hottoys’ turns out that they are not fitting every of the characters.

Attachments

• 53857CEF-5119-48A2-ABBC-4D6B9BB22909.jpeg
    53857CEF-5119-48A2-ABBC-4D6B9BB22909.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 95359410-BD97-456C-9DFD-EEEF370C7891.jpeg
    95359410-BD97-456C-9DFD-EEEF370C7891.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I got 3 sets and yes they’re pretty good. The painting is a bit darker than hottoys’ which make them better for some of the characters but they are also smaller than hottoys’ turns out that they are not fitting every of the characters.
I feel these new 2.0 hands work better for characters with jackets and coats on. I can see it working for Han solo ESB and some other characters. Definitely A lot better then the usual HT hands.
Excellent pics, Luis! A perfect showcase for this killer jacket. 🤩
Thanks bro! Lol

Guys I recommend buying these hands set from World Box you can use it for Indy or whoever else needed. I got mines today from BBTS and they are awesome. The detail on them is nice the nails are actually painted like nails. Lol definitely an awesome set when you get them on a figure. View attachment 438438
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered a set

Looks amazing Luis, thanks for the great futz.. and show how the jacket would look properly.
Thank you and the tailor for giving us this awesome art brother, I think now we'll see amazing portfolio of images of everyone's Indy figure with this awesome piece.

These are a great choice for Indy. They are the ones I am currently using for a few reasons. One because they seem to be more realistic than most other offerings and they also match the Buffy sculpt pretty well.

Back