Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, on the body, its still pretty uneven, unfortunately. Here's some pics...

Attachments

• D2F99738-9F42-45A6-99FD-FA0D61F7CDED.jpeg
    D2F99738-9F42-45A6-99FD-FA0D61F7CDED.jpeg
    822.9 KB · Views: 90
  • EE69253F-22DB-49C0-A9E4-DC2AFC864ACE.jpeg
    EE69253F-22DB-49C0-A9E4-DC2AFC864ACE.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 88
Now I want this in hand even more. I'm hoping it is a futzing thing the way the leather folds or maybe loosening of the side straps. I do see this in a number of pictures but it does not seem as noticeable as it does in Paul's pictures. Perhaps it is an anomaly on his.

Maybe with all of Indy's gear on the difference gets lessened as the flap starts to drape around the satchel and holster, but I did notice that spot that Romeo pointed out after I posted my pictures. Can't say I'm bothered by how it looks on my jacket to be honest though. Are the revised Batch 1 jackets like this as well?

I should say that it can sort of be futzed away if the jacket sides are pulled toward the back.
66A0F5EB-77CE-478E-8BDF-96D5AA142BF3.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe with all of Indy's gear on the difference gets lessened as the flap starts to drape around the satchel and holster, but I did notice that spot that Romeo pointed out after I posted my pictures. Can't say I'm bothered by how it looks on my jacket to be honest though. Are the revised Batch 1 jackets like this as well?

I should say that it can sort of be futzed away if the jacket sides are pulled toward the back.View attachment 440367
It's looks very good!
Thank you for update futzing.

Yep, the middle portion shouldn’t curve up like that. Should be straight. Here’s a picture of the Iris jacket that shows that.

Attachments

• F5A1AFC5-3581-4608-B06F-20BC3EB4A4B8.jpeg
    F5A1AFC5-3581-4608-B06F-20BC3EB4A4B8.jpeg
    915.9 KB · Views: 88
I actually have the curve on my jacket also (didn't feel the need to send it back but would be open to getting it fixed if offered) more so on one end then the other. To me it's not very noticeable, but I can see it a lot more on these images. I say put your figures together, and see if it's any different. I think we should hold off on fixes until batch 3 has shipped so the tailor can fix any issue found now on the 3rd batch and ship them out.

I actually have the curve on my jacket also (didn't feel the need to send it back but would be open to getting it fixed if offered) more so on one end then the other. To me it's not very noticeable, but I can see it a lot more on these images. I say put your figures together, and see if it's any different. I think we should hold off on fixes until batch 3 has shipped so the tailor can fix any issue found now on the 3rd batch and ship them out.
Could you take a few shots of the back and sides of yours straight on (level with the figure) and maybe even from a slightly lower angle? I'm wondering if the length is just a bit longer on Batch 1 so that neither issue was apparent in the initial run.

Tried watching parts of Raiders where it shows the back of the jacket, there's not many good reference pics. But if you watch the begining of the film, you can kinda make out the back, not sure if it's the angle but it appears to go up a bit here. I had to brighten the image to make it out. Other scenes look like it goes straight across. I know there were multiple jackets used in the film and they are all different in some ways. If it does go up in the back it would be closer to how Ton Tons looks and not as drastic as Paul's.

But if this is indeed another bump that needs to be fixed I echo what Luis mentioned, let's address any further fixes after the rest of us get our jackets.
20211230_102520.jpg

Could you take a few shots of the back and sides of yours straight on (level with the figure) and maybe even from a slightly lower angle? I'm wondering if the length is just a bit longer on Batch 1 so that neither issue was apparent in the initial run.
I'll take an image later today and post it bud. Although as I said it's not to noticeable It did still bother me a bit so I'll be happy to send it to get fixed but before that it will make it easier for the tailor to finish the current batch and go from there.

You can see on my jacket how one side is longer then the other but that curve is present when it should be straight like the back.
20211230_171930.jpg
20211230_172041.jpg

TonTon: I guess it had no effect as I can't tell. Does it look any better to you?

Luis: one side (left) certainly looks better than the other, but neither seems as severe as IndianaPaul's or TonTon's.

TonTon: I guess it had no effect as I can't tell. Does it look any better to you?

Luis: one side (left) certainly looks better than the other, but neither seems as severe as IndianaPaul's or TonTon's.
Yup that was what I thought also it's weird when I noticed it and I did want to mention it but felt at the time it wasn't necessary as the tailor needed to focus on batch 2 and now hopefully he can make sure it's not like that on batch 3.

I'm curious on Luis and TonTon's, see below -- is the red arrow I added to TonTon's picture, is that area sewn together? The "pleat" as it were, is it sewn to the back flap or can it separate?

is this sewn.jpg

That may be the problem for the bunching up, looking weird, as the pleat should not be sewn to the back flap. That's why there's straps. You can see the split in many pictures of Indy where the holster or bag part that area.

Here's an example:

raiders-lost-ark-movie-screencaps.com-10499.jpg

I'm not 100% sure that solves the different lengths between front and back if that is the case, but it would make a smoother transition certainly more like what Luis' left side looks like.

I'm curious on Luis and TonTon's, see below -- is the red arrow I added to TonTon's picture, is that area sewn together? The "pleat" as it were, is it sewn to the back flap or can it separate?

View attachment 440400

That may be the problem for the bunching up, looking weird, as the pleat should not be sewn to the back flap. That's why there's straps. You can see the split in many pictures of Indy where the holster or bag part that area.

Here's an example:

View attachment 440401

I'm not 100% sure that solves the different lengths between front and back if that is the case, but it would make a smoother transition certainly more like what Luis' left side looks like.
Thank you Wor! I was about to mention this and here is an image of my jacket on that side there is to much material I think the seam line should be moved up a bit.
20211230_175725.jpg

Back