Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28E2CA14-DCDB-4F8C-9A49-EC5E5106C18D.jpeg
016EBAA7-69CE-461B-8655-614332CE343B.jpeg
76A8BDC9-EAA9-4362-90C1-148077E978F6.jpeg

Finally got around to putting mine on a body (modified Zorro) and I'm very happy with how it turned out. The slant on the sides is much less pronounced now that it’s on a body. Thanks again to Jaggz and Hye Hwa.

I just got my jacket! Just in time before the end of the year! Wah-HOO!

I got to say... it's incredible! I'm loving it. I'll have more to say when I can formulate words better... but in short, I think everyone who gets this in hand will be very, very happy.

So... HAPPY NEW YEARS to everyone here!

And especially JAGZZ and HYE HWA! Thank you both for sticking this out, making it work, and taking the extra effort to see it through. I am so happy... and so thankful!

Gotta go play with this now...

I got to say... it's incredible! I'm loving it. I'll have more to say when I can formulate words better... but in short, I think everyone who gets this in hand will be very, very happy.

And especially JAGZZ and HYE HWA! Thank you both for sticking this out, making it work, and taking the extra effort to see it through. I am so happy... and so thankful!

Now let's see your indy bro. Lol

Congrats, Wor! Knew you'd dig it. Let's see some pics!

View attachment 440435
Jacket with some slight futzing.
Great-looking Indy there! Are those the latest Yunsil pants or from an earlier run?

I've settled on this pose for now.
A228728F-49E5-4D25-B615-1121334A7EFD.jpeg

The jacket has been really good.
Do you know what measurements the side buckle of the jacket has?

Now let's see your indy bro. Lol
Let's see some pics!

Sorry about the delay, New Years and all. So I haven't had time to put together my full new Indy with all my new gear, just decided to test it on my oldest Indy figure -- some of you may remember this Indy from 2017 with the old Sovereign jacket.

Well, if not, here the comparison -- Old vs New --

(PS: I know the pants are the wrong color, I dyed them grayer but they faded back to a warm tan)

sovereign v jagzz COMP 3.jpg

Indy in jagzz COMP 2.jpg

Pretty much replacing everything on that test figure except the web belt and head.

All new Indy coming soon!

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed to show off such a beautiful jacket on a figure with old stuff, but you get the idea.

I have not yet done a review but, surprise, I really love this jacket! Although the picture above makes the jacket appear brown, it is darker in hand, but in a good way; the color is perfect -- browner in hot 'desert' light, and darker espresso in low light.

The weathering is authentic and not overdone. Looks lived-in.

I love the magnetic snaps on the pockets.

The material is supple and has this nice way of catching the light like real leather does.

Working pockets (with side access) and working zipper top it off. And the correct dark brown lining too.

And of course... I love the length! ;)

So a big THANK YOU to jagzz for delivering what he promised on Day 1!

And another BIG THANK YOU to Hye Hwa for making this Raiders jacket a reality... and hanging in there with such dedication to work out the kinks and give us this amazing gift.

Last edited:
Sorry about the delay, New Years and all. So I haven't had time to put together my full new Indy with all my new gear, just decided to test it on my oldest Indy figure -- some of you may remember this Indy from 2017 with the old Sovereign jacket.

Well, if not, here the comparison -- Old vs New --

(PS: I know the pants are the wrong color, I dyed them grayer but they faded back to a warm tan)

View attachment 440527

View attachment 440529

Pretty much replacing everything on that test figure except the web belt and head.

All new Indy coming soon!
Loving the pose Gregg.. that looks amazing!

Congrats, Wor! Knew you'd dig it. Let's see some pics!

Great-looking Indy there! Are those the latest Yunsil pants or from an earlier run?

I've settled on this pose for now.
View attachment 440459
You really have the best proportion Indi to date Ian.. hahaha, that looks freakin real.. the fitting and everything hands down the best I've seen.

Back