Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else come here every day looking, hoping for some positive news ? Only to leave disappointed once again. Just me ? :unsure::cry:

Hi guys,

Sorry will update with some pictures this week, one of the tailor employee got covid-19, so the workshop is closed for couple of days.
But he will update us with some pictures within this week.
Will give you guys updates on this.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Sorry will update with some pictures this week, one of the tailor employee got covid-19, so the workshop is closed for couple of days.
But he will update us with some pictures within this week.
Will give you guys updates on this.

Thanks
Sorry Jaggz, I'm trying to stay positive with this run, but every time there seems to be some sort of delay or excuse with this tailor and I'm starting to slip into the feeling of whether we are even going to be getting our jackets. What's even more annoying is there are people that have gotten their jackets and have sold them on to people not even on the run. While we in batch 3 and 4 sit and continue to wait.
So last update was "shipping hopefully no later than second week of Feb". And here we get hit with yet another excuse. A convenient one at that. Sorry just starting to get really disappointed with this run.
I would love to change my tone and hopefully I will when I receive the jacket I was promised and paid for in good faith over a year ago now.

Sorry Jaggz, I'm trying to stay positive with this run, but every time there seems to be some sort of delay or excuse with this tailor and I'm starting to slip into the feeling of whether we are even going to be getting our jackets. What's even more annoying is there are people that have gotten their jackets and have sold them on to people not even on the run. While we in batch 3 and 4 sit and continue to wait.
So last update was "shipping hopefully no later than second week of Feb". And here we get hit with yet another excuse. A convenient one at that. Sorry just starting to get really disappointed with this run.
I would love to change my tone and hopefully I will when I receive the jacket I was promised and paid for in good faith over a year ago now.
It's not an excuse that the tailor create to delay the production, he even gave me screenshot of the positive test.
If you're not aware, covid-19 now in Asia are getting higher and higher again due to the omicron variant.
I know that everyone is already impatient with this, but the tailor also fighting with pandemic here..
So please bear with it, and it's not like the tailor said it will be delayed for another 1-2 months.
He only asking for a week, and he will ship it when the incubation period is done, which are very understandable.
Hopefully everyone is understanding with the situation, and I know for sure he will deliver this jacket within this month.

I know the waiting is painful but I do really expect you'll all be blown away by the jacket when it finally arrives.

The deadlines have been missed a number of times (due to our requested changes at times, sure, while at other times for less clear reasons) but that does happen quite frequently in this hobby. I'm still waiting on a painted sculpt going on close to 2 years now.

Guys,

This week the tailor will send 20 sets first.. it's just need a little bit of finishing, he will update again with much clearer picture.
But basically we're on track.

273940550_668762340990251_6315998383595829945_n.jpg

274020745_4995430573811065_8005576934292639342_n.jpg

is there a list somewhere of who's in that 20? and who's left after that to complete the run and when they will receive their jacket. By the time the last person receives their jacket there is going to be a HUGE time frame gap between that and the 1st jacket received. Doesn't seem very fair tbh

The Next 20 List:
The Rogster
ringoyau
ShuYanHuang
ROMEO YOSHINAGA
bruin1773
Mechanized
bob_falfa
Rzeznikk
Onesixthvisage
hottoysaddict72
Jbeltram4
vcpeng87
Julie250
Ecklectic
terryip
GerMANG
K1LLJOY
Moriarty46
Bravomite
Raymond_F

The rest of 7 (including me) will be ship possibly end of this month.
Timeline still within this month.

8 days ago......."tailor will send the first 20 sets this week"

The first people to receive jackets got theirs 4 months ago now and counting.

:rolleyes:

Back