Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing looking Indy Wor especially how the jacket looks!!! Man I need those gloves! Lol

Sorry about the delay, New Years and all. So I haven't had time to put together my full new Indy with all my new gear, just decided to test it on my oldest Indy figure -- some of you may remember this Indy from 2017 with the old Sovereign jacket.

Well, if not, here the comparison -- Old vs New --

(PS: I know the pants are the wrong color, I dyed them grayer but they faded back to a warm tan)

View attachment 440527

View attachment 440529

Pretty much replacing everything on that test figure except the web belt and head.

All new Indy coming soon!
Looks amazing!! What did you do to the gloves to recolor them? Just acrylics? Perfect color!

QC is first priority so I don't mind waiting another couple of months for the tailor to get these last batches perfect

Batch 3 and last Batch will be finish together end of January. I think all the remaining batches we can ship early Feb.

That’s the latest updates from the tailor.
Hey guys,

I think I posted this couple weeks back, it's still on progress now..
Will not rush him, because he's trying to finish everything together now, so yeah we target to ship early Feb.
Please hold your horses guys, it's only matter of weeks now.

Yeah I’ll wait as long as I have to. All of these pics are looking great!
The thing that has always bothered me, is before we gave the tailor our money, this is whole project was going to be completed after a couple of months. Now, it’s almost 2 years, and we’re still told just to be patient. I want to know, what changed? For the turnaround to be changed so drastically, surely something has changed, but I think he’s just taking his time because he’s paid, and we have no choice.

Last edited:
Yeah I’ll wait as long as I have to. All of these pics are looking great!
The thing that has always bothered me, is before we gave the tailor out money, this is whole project was going to be completed after a couple of months. Now, it’s almost 2 years, and we’re still told just to be patient. I want to know, what changed? For the turnaround to be changed so drastically, surely something has changed, but I have think he’s just taking his time because he’s paid and we have no choice.
Yeah, If I'm being honest (while obviously I'll wait and want the best quality jacket) it does seem that a lot of the drive for this project slowed way down after payment. And we are talking coming up on two years as mentioned, now I don't know what the reasoning, but we were also told he had a team working for him on these jackets. Ok. Cool that should speed up the process...but did it really? In no way am I trying to disrespect the tailor or rush him or any offense. But to put things in perspective, we are waiting on a jacket.

Doggiedoc was able to manage proto to delivery on his ET and Elliott Set in 8 months time frame.

Now again, I'm not trying to offend, by any means. But how can this be? This is a genuine question. I ask that with the upmost respect.

I think for the clothing run (if that ever becomes a reality) we look at paying the final payments once the full run is complete and people aren't waiting well past the grace period when others have had theirs for months (some having sold theirs on to people not even on the run, but that's a completely different issue).

I'm just praying that all this waiting will be worth it. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
Yeah, If I'm being honest (while obviously I'll wait and want the best quality jacket) it does seem that a lot of the drive for this project slowed way down after payment. And we are talking coming up on two years as mentioned, now I don't know what the reasoning, but we were also told he had a team working for him on these jackets. Ok. Cool that should speed up the process...but did it really? In no way am I trying to disrespect the tailor or rush him or any offense. But to put things in perspective, we are waiting on a jacket.

Doggiedoc was able to manage proto to delivery on his ET and Elliott Set in 8 months time frame.

Now again, I'm not trying to offend, by any means. But how can this be? This is a genuine question. I ask that with the upmost respect.

I think for the clothing run (if that ever becomes a reality) we look at paying the final payments once the full run is complete and people aren't waiting well past the grace period when others have had theirs for months (some having sold theirs on to people not even on the run, but that's a completely different issue).

I'm just praying that all this waiting will be worth it. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
To compared a real 1/6 leather jacket to a general clothing set is quite a stretch.. the process is totally different.
I don't think it's fair to compare this project with other project.
As you can see the journey of this jacket never been smooth sailing, it's through up and down.. hell and back to get where we are.
So hopefully all the experience will be all worth it after you received the jacket.

To compared a real 1/6 leather jacket to a general clothing set is quite a stretch.. the process is totally different.
As you can see the journey of this jacket never been smooth sailing, it's through up and down.. hell and back to get where we are.
So hopefully all the experience will be all worth it after you received the jacket.
You’re right. It’s not comparable. That project had paintwork, tailoring, sculpting and a working 1:6 scale bike I believe!
No one is mad or anything, and we’re waiting and appreciate you Jagzz I just think this tailor is taking his time cause he has no reason not to.

You’re right. It’s not comparable. That project had paintwork, tailoring, sculpting and a working 1:6 scale bike I believe!
No one is mad or anything, and we’re waiting and appreciate you Jagzz I just think this tailor is taking his time cause he has no reason not to.
I understand completely, but again each artist have a different process. Maybe it's much easier for others, and the rest maybe need put much more efforts ana time, we're talking a person here not a machine. So we can't assume this guy have the same talent with the other guy, again they all have their own process.
I honestly just want to give you guys the product that I promise, and that's what kept me going.
Honestly his taking his time to avoid more complaints, and the shipping back for fix, etc.
It's honestly will safe much more time if he tighten his QC and make sure each of the jacket come out perfect before ship it to you guys. So I respect that.
Again it's not an excuse.. but the tailor is trying his hardest to push the production.

Yeah you misunderstood. Doggies project was a full set. Light up ET. Elliott sculpt. Paint. ET sculpt and paint. Full working bike. Accessories. Tailoring. Set of 25 all done within 8 months.
I'm just trying to understand why the tailor taken so long in comparison. That's all.

I do hope that the quality stays consistent and that batches 3 and 4 will be on the same level as the first 2. 🤞

I understand completely, but again each artist have a different process. Maybe it's much easier for others, and the rest maybe need put much more efforts ana time, we're talking a person here not a machine. So we can't assume this guy have the same talent with the other guy, again they all have their own process.
I honestly just want to give you guys the product that I promise, and that's what kept me going.
Honestly his taking his time to avoid more complaints, and the shipping back for fix, etc.
It's honestly will safe much more time if he tighten his QC and make sure each of the jacket come out perfect before ship it to you guys. So I respect that.
Again it's not an excuse.. but the tailor is trying his hardest to push the production.
What happened to his team?

Yeah you misunderstood. Doggies project was a full set. Light up ET. Elliott sculpt. Paint. ET sculpt and paint. Full working bike. Accessories. Tailoring. Set of 25 all done within 8 months.
I'm just trying to understand why the tailor taken so long in comparison. That's all.

I do hope that the quality stays consistent and that batches 3 and 4 will be on the same level as the first 2. 🤞
Again each artist have a different process, don't think it's fair to compared leathering works to sculpting and the other way around.. it's totally different process. So that's why I points out the the clothing works.
We're aiming to the highest quality possible, so yeah it takes a lot of process.
It's long because all the problems, again like I said it's never smooth sailing from the first we start this project, and the tailor definitely try to accommodate all the insights and all of our nitpicking.
Despite all the issues, we're here.. and it's almost done.

Back