Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, but yours is NOT sewn into the jacket? It looks separated, at least partially.

TonTon's and other look like they are actually sewn so the split is more like a folded "pleat" without being able to separate.

Oh, but yours is NOT sewn into the jacket? It looks separated, at least partially.
Trust me there is still to much of it that it should be more like the image above. You can see how much there is.
20211230_180817.jpg
20211230_180821.jpg

Yes Luis, there is a bit too much material... but at least yours is a true split.

TonTon and Paul's, and I suspect Batch 2, should NOT be sewn closed. That is a mistake that affects the look as we clearly see.

That 1/1 is incorrect in its side vent panels for Raiders jacket.

See the reference picture Luis posted for how the side vents should work. Closer to how Luis' jacket actually is, just with less width on the portion of material that the 'back flap' folds over on via the straps.
There's so much incorrects in Wested!
Also this⁉︎ I want to know more.

Yes Luis, there is a bit too much material... but at least yours is a true split.

TonTon and Paul's, and I suspect Batch 2, should NOT be sewn closed. That is a mistake that affects the look as we clearly see.
Not sewn closed at the bottom, didn't mean to imply that, but it has to be sewn somewhere. I'll take photos in a few of my different jackets.

from left to right it's my early Kato, Yunsil, and Jagzz. They're all sewn together roughly where the buckle is.
8A917E11-9829-428B-925C-7B943B292BB7.jpeg

Oh, well now you spoiled a working theory. :LOL:

On the plus side, that's great! No mistake. The side vent is open.

Although it does look like it has the most material and the shortest 'open' length of the three. Perhaps snipping it a little higher so it doesn't pull and bunch the back? Let the strap do that naturally?

I'm stumped now... thought if it was sewn that would solve our problem and be a possibly easy fix.

Last edited:
The back side is intended to have a shorter material, we discuss this way back.. and sorry there will be no more revision or fixing. The tailor already doing the best that he can.. hope you guys understand on this.

I think if we want to have 100% perfect jacket we can’t, it’s still a 1/6 figure so please understand.

609516A6-06E7-4878-BAA1-3DA81D555828.jpeg

Back then we aim to get this shape.

Last edited:
Ugh -- Chi-te's photo of Chris King's jacket for the distance between strap and pocket. I was afraid that photo might be used as reference for the jacket cut.

Anyway, if my jacket ever escapes customs I look forward to using the best tool in a customizers arsenal to solve this: futzing

Back