Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I really expected a response by now. I’ll honestly just be happy if we don’t get burned at this point. Runs like this, ruin this hobby for me.

Man, I really expected a response by now. I’ll honestly just be happy if we don’t get burned at this point. Runs like this, ruin this hobby for me.
Jaggz, what is the latest status on the remaining jackets?
+1

Life happens and runs tend to end up taking longer than planned. I get it, life issues come up. And I think for the most part people understand this and are patient. For the most part. But at what point do things go from understandably patient to "ok, this has taken long enough".

I can only speak for myself, but the longest I have waited for a custom piece was 14 months. And that was only after I had to speak up publicly about the artist that I finally started seeing results. If I hadn't who knows how long I might have been waiting. ?

I had to look when was it this jacket was paid in full and that was Nov 29th 2020., so we are NOW at the 15 month mark. And still no tracking number.

As Ive stated, Ive been on other custom runs that have started and finished within this time frame.

Others may like to argue that there are runs that take even longer. I know the Yunsil Bespin Han run originally took YEARS! (Ridiculous IMO) But we arent dealing with a full outfit run nor a full figure run. We are talking about a jacket.

And yes, I get it, the first batch was tailored wrong and that caused a huge delay in this. Which I applaud Jags and the tailor for going the extra mile in fixing those issues.

I guess Im having a hard time wrapping my head around how a tailor who supposedly has a whole team working for him has taken this long to produce the full run.

Speaking with many of collectors in the custom community these delays happen all too often. We put up a LOT of money and all in good faith and its plagued with constant overly long wait times.

I applaud Andy for his excellence in this regard with constant updates on his projects and runs. Posting every day or at least weekly updates with pictures on his Facebook and Instagram. At least with that, if there is an unforeseen delay you at least have this feeling things are actually moving.

Sorry guys for the lack of updates..

The tailor still in recovery from Covid, and his family also got affected with this.
But he already give me a fixed timeline..

The 20 Sets will be ship on: Monday, 7th of March 2022
For the rest of the sets: Will be finished in mid of March 2022, shipping schedule will follow.

I will update the tracking in upcoming days, latest by 10th.
Give me time to check one by one.

Thanks

275218673_660422485014879_6686450485815775684_n.jpg

275269061_303657285087073_1340374084630077452_n.jpg

275296575_363454492300640_2210301847532995230_n.jpg

275447347_371941001418316_8968799622454488656_n.jpg

+1

Life happens and runs tend to end up taking longer than planned. I get it, life issues come up. And I think for the most part people understand this and are patient. For the most part. But at what point do things go from understandably patient to "ok, this has taken long enough".

I can only speak for myself, but the longest I have waited for a custom piece was 14 months. And that was only after I had to speak up publicly about the artist that I finally started seeing results. If I hadn't who knows how long I might have been waiting. ?

I had to look when was it this jacket was paid in full and that was Nov 29th 2020., so we are NOW at the 15 month mark. And still no tracking number.

As Ive stated, Ive been on other custom runs that have started and finished within this time frame.

Others may like to argue that there are runs that take even longer. I know the Yunsil Bespin Han run originally took YEARS! (Ridiculous IMO) But we arent dealing with a full outfit run nor a full figure run. We are talking about a jacket.

And yes, I get it, the first batch was tailored wrong and that caused a huge delay in this. Which I applaud Jags and the tailor for going the extra mile in fixing those issues.

I guess Im having a hard time wrapping my head around how a tailor who supposedly has a whole team working for him has taken this long to produce the full run.

Speaking with many of collectors in the custom community these delays happen all too often. We put up a LOT of money and all in good faith and its plagued with constant overly long wait times.

I applaud Andy for his excellence in this regard with constant updates on his projects and runs. Posting every day or at least weekly updates with pictures on his Facebook and Instagram. At least with that, if there is an unforeseen delay you at least have this feeling things are actually moving.
Sorry to replied your comment so late, I'm focusing on checking the jacket one by one with the tailor.

Regarding your comments on how this run got delayed for so long, it's because of many reasons.. and yeah you already know the bad quality from the early batch 1, and it got us set way back because the tailor create everything again from scratch.

I know you kept saying it's only a jacket, but it's not tho. It's a 1/6 leather jacket that being weathered and hand stich one by one. I think you will never know how is the quality will be differ compared to the other works until you have it on your hands.

Again it's not only a jacket, to compared this intense real leather work to a clothing set run it's beyond my understanding.

I won't explain anymore on the works, but I will focus on delivering this jacket as soon as possible, as you seen here.. I'm not gone, the tailor certainly work his ass off everyday, and again I can only ask you to be patient just for couple more days.

And let me and the tailor make sure all your wait is worth it, by delivering a top quality products.

Thanks guys.

Sorry to replied your comment so late, I'm focusing on checking the jacket one by one with the tailor.

Regarding your comments on how this run got delayed for so long, it's because of many reasons.. and yeah you already know the bad quality from the early batch 1, and it got us set way back because the tailor create everything again from scratch.

I know you kept saying it's only a jacket, but it's not tho. It's a 1/6 leather jacket that being weathered and hand stich one by one. I think you will never know how is the quality will be differ compared to the other works until you have it on your hands.

Again it's not only a jacket, to compared this intense real leather work to a clothing set run it's beyond my understanding.

I won't explain anymore on the works, but I will focus on delivering this jacket as soon as possible, as you seen here.. I'm not gone, the tailor certainly work his ass off everyday, and again I can only ask you to be patient just for couple more days.

And let me and the tailor make sure all your wait is worth it, by delivering a top quality products.

Thanks guys.

That's fine. Still waiting for the tracking number. I think some of us are tired of excuses and the delays from the tailor. And I'm still hoping that the quality is what I've waited 16 months and paid $700USD dollars for. If not, frankly I'm going to be kinda "upset".

Taking a look at these jackets versus some pics from the previous batches...have these been weathered?
Kinda concerned with how shiny these are picking up in the photos versus pics like this:View attachment 442298View attachment 442299
I dont believe the jackets in the photos were complete at the time the photos were taken as the side straps and buckles near the pockets were not sewn on yet. That could explain the glossy appearance as they were not weathered at that stage.

I dont believe the jackets in the photos were complete at the time the photos were taken as the side straps and buckles near the pockets were not sewn on yet. That could explain the glossy appearance as they were not weathered at that stage.
Ok, so the last pics Jaggz shared weren't finished jackets then? I guess I was under the assumption they were pics of the finished batch 3 since he said they were shipping within days.

Ok, so the last pics Jaggz shared weren't finished jackets then? I guess I was under the assumption they were pics of the finished batch 3 since he said they were shipping within days.
They couldn’t have been since none of the jackets had the side straps and buckles. A bit confusing. Perhaps jaggz can clarify.

Back