Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is the most recent pictures posted by Jagzz are old WIP phots from the tailor. Since then, the jackets have been finished.

Now is this the actual case? Considering the history of this run; doubtful. But it would be nice. Lol.

why would you post pictures of jackets in boxes looking like they were ready to ship when they weren't ready to ship? Why not just have them laid out on a table or something. That's just really weird to me.

First of all, from behalf of the tailor I want to say sorry to everyone here that waiting for the jacket tracking code this week. The tailor just give me an update on the situation. Some of the jacket still have inaccuracy with the belt part which are quite noticeable after he checked the QC one by one. To avoid any future complaints he take his time to redo some of the jacket belt and make sure everything is in perfect condition when he ship it.

He said that he will ship the item Next Monday and this is final. I know it’s frustrating but I’m quite please that he take his time to make sure that every jacket is perfect when it ships out.

Again I’m so sorry for this, but I already said to the tailor that this would be the final delay.

Again thank you guys for your understanding.

First of all, from behalf of the tailor I want to say sorry to everyone here that waiting for the jacket tracking code this week. The tailor just give me an update on the situation. Some of the jacket still have inaccuracy with the belt part which are quite noticeable after he checked the QC one by one. To avoid any future complaints he take his time to redo some of the jacket belt and make sure everything is in perfect condition when he ship it.

He said that he will ship the item Next Monday and this is final. I know it’s frustrating but I’m quite please that he take his time to make sure that every jacket is perfect when it ships out.

Again I’m so sorry for this, but I already said to the tailor that this would be the final delay.

Dude....

And let's say he does actually ship, isn't he shipping them to you first? Then you ship out to us?

Hi Guys,

Package 19-27 already shipped.
The Rogster
ringoyau
ShuYanHuang
ROMEO YOSHINAGA
bruin1773
Mechanized
bob_falfa
Rzeznikk
Onesixthvisage
Tomorrow I will update number 28-36
You can check the tracking code on the first page, labeled "NEW TRACKING".

Thanks

Last edited:
Guys,

Number 28-36 already updated on the first page with the tracking code.
hottoysaddict72
Jbeltram4
vcpeng87
Julie250
Ecklectic
terryip
GerMANG
K1LLJOY
Moriarty46
Total jacket shipped 20 pcs.
For people who on the last batch (which are the rest of people on the list), the jacket will be ship on Mid April 2022
Sorry for the delay, but we need to maintain the QC and check the jacket one by one.

Thanks again for all the patience guys.

Back