Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5006C79D-5605-4AE5-AC5C-3E615F36D332.jpeg

Another one. On the fence about sending it back. I really like it. If I can get the zipper back on the track, Iā€™ll be happy

It's nice to finally have a real leather 1/6 jacket for my Indy. Only disappointed that my jacket lacks any weathering compared to other pics in the thread.

Thanks to jagzz for organizing the run.

Jacket received!
It appears my jacket doesn't suffer from the collar to zipper issue, but I can see where it was glued so I was just extra careful when unzipping the jacket. I will say that, yes it doesn't look as weathered as Batch 1 or 2 so unfortunately I'll have to do some work myself. Overall though this is by far the best jacket I have had in hand to date. And honestly, after some more weathering I don't think I'll ever need another again. Which was what I wanted. One and done on the jacket. I love the feel of the leather and how easy it is to futz! Took a bit to stretch out the sleeves though as they were really bunched up and was showing too much of his wrists without doing that.

Any suggestions on what to use to further weather the jacket?

Been a pretty rocky run with all the ups and downs but looks like it was worth a few gray hairs. Thank you @jagzz And Hwe Hwa for delivering what will probably be the best Indy Jacket I'll own.

Here are some pics! And showcase video uploading on YouTube now.
Thanks for the kind words man, I know it's been a hard and long way to the end.. but thankfully that you're satisfied with what the tailor produce in the end. And I must say it's a great looking Indi.
For weathering I already asked the tailor, he said he used a combination of premium leather spray paint (coffee brown color), and a pastel powder (grind it down). For pastel powder he use combination of brown, orange, yellow ochre, burnt sienna and jaune brilliant (for lighter color) - he use this for the leather joints, etc.

This is picture of the spray leather paint he use:
277152410_661861965047893_7125164436138905745_n.jpg

Pastel powder is very easy to removed, you can remove it by using water, but for the premium leather paint it will be permanent (again please remember the risk of damaging the jacket).

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the kind words man, I know it's been a hard and long way to the end.. but thankfully that you're satisfied with what the tailor produce in the end. And I must say it's a great looking Indi.
For weathering I already asked the tailor, he said he used a combination of premium leather spray paint (coffee brown color), and a pastel powder (grind it down). For pastel powder he use combination of brown, orange, yellow ochre, burnt sienna and jaune brilliant (for lighter color) - he use this for the leather joints, etc.

This is picture of the spray leather paint he use:
View attachment 442955

Pastel powder is very easy to removed, you can remove it by using water, but for the premium leather paint it will be permanent (again please remember the risk of damaging the jacket).

Hope this helps.

Alright, thank you.

I stretched out the sleeves and looking better already. I noticed they spring back pretty quickly, haha. I did get them to stay after a solid tug or two. Because I donā€™t want to water treat this, I found a good way to let them sit overnight.

Placed a marker in each sleeve. No real stretching of the fabric here. Just using the markers to hold in place.

C89CEBC8-3173-4B99-A439-6EA422BE0725.jpeg
38996CAB-9E6E-425C-AB17-003BEA8876B6.jpeg

Thought this may be a useful tip for anyone who has their jacket. Hoping to get this bad boy out on my figure tomorrow.

It's nice to finally have a real leather 1/6 jacket for my Indy. Only disappointed that my jacket lacks any weathering compared to other pics in the thread.

Thanks to jagzz for organizing the run.
Thanks man for the confirmation, yeah it's very subtle.
Glad you overall satisfied with it :)

Here is the jacket on a unmodified Blitzway Zorro body.

DB80D2B6-6BF1-4B16-AF57-58EAEAD8B858.jpeg
A34046C7-4E51-4D7D-A9E2-FCFA5BF419D0.jpeg
C986DC16-92B6-4416-80B4-08C15DF371F8.jpeg

31D36D36-7279-4C1A-BB17-25A5ADF60EEE.jpeg

I canā€™t seem to get the open jacket look Iā€™m after so Iā€™m going to body modify a couple bodies and see how it looks. Still on the hunt for a Han body as that seems to look the best.

Overall I do really like the jacket. Itā€™s definitely growing on me. The grain of the leather is soooo pretty:) love it.

Back