Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so I swapped the body to the JXS01 with Zorro chest/neck.

View attachment 443052

A comparison between the two bodies. -

Blitzway Zorro body—left.
S01 with Zorro—rightView attachment 443055

I could have futzed with the Blitzway body more but between the two, which do you prefer? I’d appreciate any and all feedback.
Definitely the right one for me.. better all round proportion wise.

131C5641-54A2-489F-9F52-3E1ED4ADBFA9.jpeg

Loving this jacket. I have gotten the zipper on, however, I can’t get it to zip up. Go figure. Still unsure of sending it back but I love this thing. Incredible. The more time spent with it, the more I love it.
On another topic, does anyone have tips on where to get some nice “real” buttons for the shirt?

S01...no comparison. Shoulders too slumped on the zorro.
I think that’s the way I’m leaning.

The JXS01 looks good there. I’ve always liked that pick for Indy. I’m using one, unmodified on mine.

I really like the way yours looks, @The Rogster 👍 bravo.

Definitely the right one for me.. better all round proportion wise.

You would know better than anyone,
@jagzz. You have seen more of this jacket than anyone, lol. Thank you, mate.

Jacket arrived just now. Haven't had a lot of time to futz it yet but initial thoughts are:
The leather is way more supple and stretchy than I was expecting which is great. The sleeves can be stretched quite a deal which is needed. It's very broad across the chest which was one of my initial fears. It's like nearly a full cm wider than the Iris jacket even with the straps pulled in but the leather folds ok. I think I can futz it ok, but I would rather it had been narrower on each side.
IMG_8801.jpg

276961811_7166299903411675_8776727736216287163_n.jpg

Maybe it's time to put a pin in Indy and call him done ?

Decided seeing the jacket came with almost zero weathing to weather it. It's subtle but it's taken the shine off it, made it darker in patches and lighter along the flaps and seams. I like the overall colour much better now tbh
IMG_8834.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe it's time to put a pin in Indy and call him done ?

Decided seeing the jacket came with almost zero weathing to weather it. It's subtle but it's taken the shine off it, made it darker in patches and lighter along the flaps and seams. I like the overall colour much better now tbh
View attachment 443075
Pin in Indy? I can see a few things there that could use some more money put into them if you realllyy wanted lol

Totally agree with your first post @corellianfive.

if this jacket was a bit more slim in the torso, it’d be perfect. What did you use to take back the jacket sheen? I was thinking using a very fine sanding pad.

Yeah at some stage I need to measure it against the Iris and the Yunsil jackets. I can see it is a lot wider than the Iris and I suspect it would be against a Yunsil too.

As for weathering, I wouldn't take to it with sandpaper personally. The leather is so soft and supple I'd be afraid of ripping it.

I used my go to method for weathing. Black acrylic paint (tiny amount) and a lot of water to water it down. Test it on the back in patches. Rub most of it off on newspaper and go slowly and lightly til you get a feel for how it's applying. Then I used lighter brown acrylic paint to add the worn pockets and seams.

Yeah at some stage I need to measure it against the Iris and the Yunsil jackets. I can see it is a lot wider than the Iris and I suspect it would be against a Yunsil too.

As for weathering, I wouldn't take to it with sandpaper personally. The leather is so soft and supple I'd be afraid of ripping it.

I used my go to method for weathing. Black acrylic paint (tiny amount) and a lot of water to water it down. Test it on the back in patches. Rub most of it off on newspaper and go slowly and lightly til you get a feel for how it's applying. Then I used lighter brown acrylic paint to add the worn pockets and seams.
This is with 1000 grit Sandpaper and Pastels Uploading video now on my YouTube.

Attachments

• Picsart_22-03-28_16-41-20-074.png
    Picsart_22-03-28_16-41-20-074.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
  • 20220328_150820.jpg
    20220328_150820.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 64
  • 20220328_153424.jpg
    20220328_153424.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
  • 20220328_145248.jpg
    20220328_145248.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 63
  • 20220328_145304.jpg
    20220328_145304.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
  • 20220328_145334.jpg
    20220328_145334.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
  • 20220328_145422.jpg
    20220328_145422.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
Weathering/Distressing the new Jagzz/Hye Hwa Han Leather Indy Jacket
Thought I'd put together this little video for info on how to distress/weather a 1:6 genuine leather Indy Jacket. Hope this is informative and helps others achieve a worn/lived in look for their Indy figures. Fortune and Glory!

Special thanks to Jacob Rahmier for tips!

Damn. That’s looks good @Rzeznikk 👍👍
Thank you. It's always nerve wracking to work on expensive pieces because I'm always afraid I'll muck it up. But I think I should start being a little more confident with myself because I'm really happy with how this turned out. Absolutely love the jacket.

Thank you. It's always nerve wracking to work on expensive pieces because I'm always afraid I'll muck it up. But I think I should start being a little more confident with myself because I'm really happy with how this turned out. Absolutely love the jacket.
Oh, I totally get it. I’ve weathered/distressed costumes, figure clothing, props, all sorts. But when it comes to the more pricey stuff, I always hesitate. My Yunsil Joker outfit is still untouched, lol.

Thanks for posting the video too. Very helpful.

Weathering/Distressing the new Jagzz/Hye Hwa Han Leather Indy Jacket
Thought I'd put together this little video for info on how to distress/weather a 1:6 genuine leather Indy Jacket. Hope this is informative and helps others achieve a worn/lived in look for their Indy figures. Fortune and Glory!

Special thanks to Jacob Rahmier for tips!

Looks amazing man!
Great video too.

Back