Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the jacket second-hand but amazing none the less. Thanks

Attachments

• D4747A2F-8081-4337-8149-BE78363534CA.jpeg
    D4747A2F-8081-4337-8149-BE78363534CA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
Damn. Looks good man!!

Wow! You guys really have some incredible Indy’s! Love all the pics. These are definitely something to aspire to!
Thanks guys. 🍻

All these amazing pictures are torturing me to get my own Indy finished up.

GREAT pictures, Rzeznikk -- sorry, I can't get used to Cellar Toys. I especially love that moody dark close up.

Thanks man! Indy is always a WIP but I feel like I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Only a few more pieces I'd like to updgrade to finish my Hero Indy off.

Don't worry, I just made the name change last night. I'm sure I'll respond to either one though 😆

Indy is officially “finished” lol. Weathered the jacket as recommended with 1000 grit. I just went for it. Considering the adventures Indy has been on, I don’t think there is a wrong way to do it, haha.

Many thanks to those who had more guts than myself and paved the way. Much appreciated.

No edits on these photos just straight from the camera. Here we go:
15874DC1-9DC3-4C2B-92DC-9D1D9B4CFFAA.jpeg
8466A7B2-5355-4DE6-A99F-0BCFD90194DC.jpeg
711E1796-C219-4E9F-8DCD-A8FA368AE240.jpeg
19D47D49-A524-4474-B695-190788A3E4D4.jpeg

Below you can also see the wire I use around the neck to help push the collar and shirt placket open;)
42307D02-EE42-4FF8-9ECA-3D3F8938A6CE.jpeg

Final look with finished Creg boots. Pretty,
Pretty, pretty happy:)
27DAFB1A-2477-4AD2-8047-B61A94AF78F3.jpeg

Indy is officially “finished” lol. Weathered the jacket as recommended with 1000 grit. I just went for it. Considering the adventures Indy has been on, I don’t think there is a wrong way to do it, haha.

Many thanks to those who had more guts than myself and paved the way. Much appreciated.

No edits on these photos just straight from the camera. Here we go:
View attachment 443140View attachment 443141View attachment 443142View attachment 443143

Below you can also see the wire I use around the neck to help push the collar and shirt placket open;)
View attachment 443139

Final look with finished Creg boots. Pretty,
Pretty, pretty happy:)
View attachment 443138
Looks great man. We'll done 👏
Indy definitely needs a lived in jacket. 💯

Looks great man. We'll done 👏
Indy definitely needs a lived in jacket. 💯
Thank you, man. With the additional weathered it really starts looking the part. It’s a keeper, for sure. Haha.

Wow that looks phenomenal Mechanized!
Thanks. I appreciate the compliment. Happy to be able to sit back, take a break, and enjoy this figure.

With the jacket being REAL leather, the more you touch it and futz, the more the leather will break-in. The oils, sweat, and dirt from your hands will only make this jacket look better.

I know there is still a handful of you waiting. I don’t see anyway (especially after the additional weathering) that anyone would be disappointed with this jacket. I’m so happy I jumped on board.

These photos freak me out, I see them to look shorter in some of your guys images but I know they are the same size as mine. Lmao but overall great job guys, your Indys are all amazing. Will do the weathering on my jacket soon, and post more images. Especially with my newly painted Buffy sculpt. Congrats everyone for holding off, you now know the wait was well worth it.

Back