Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for this. Also wish to get a good quality shirt. Didn't get Kato's. But I do have his pants.
Something we can do, as I will send Kato shirt and pants to the tailor.. we'll see brother.
I'm focusing on the jacket first, as this a pain in the ass to get it right.. aiming to 100% accuracy here hahaha..

I’m aiming to get the Raiders jacket brother, I know you’re a big indi fan. Can you help me out by sending the accurate refferences?, I think we need to hit a homerun with this.

Of course. I posted these over in the IRIS run and that jacket got close but in the end was still too short.

Here's the easiest ref to see the length and comparison with the Yunsil length:

indy jacket length COMP  8-13-18.jpg

You can clearly see in the first three Raiders pics that the length is nearly as long as the sleeve. The last two are ToD but length is close.

raiders-lost-ark-movie-screencaps_com-710.jpg

Again, opening of Raiders, jacket hangs nearly as long as the sleeve...

Yunsil Jacket Length COMP 9-23-15.jpg

Very rough comparison but you can see that Yunsil's "bomber" length jacket is no where near long enough.

I think most people have seen these refs before but hopefully it will sink in.

If you can get the jacket length proper, then I would be interested... although I hope we can get enough people to bring the price down even further to what you quoted above. Perhaps if your tailor can show the material in advance (color and suppleness) that would go along way to getting people excited. At this point, almost everyone interested in Indy has the Yunsil or Iris jacket, so this really has to be incredibly accurate to get everyone to spend more for the upgrade. It HAS to be an upgrade.

Of course. I posted these over in the IRIS run and that jacket got close but in the end was still too short.

Here's the easiest ref to see the length and comparison with the Yunsil length:

View attachment 425887

You can clearly see in the first three Raiders pics that the length is nearly as long as the sleeve. The last two are ToD but length is close.

View attachment 425888

Again, opening of Raiders, jacket hangs nearly as long as the sleeve...

View attachment 425889

Very rough comparison but you can see that Yunsil's "bomber" length jacket is no where near long enough.

I think most people have seen these refs before but hopefully it will sink in.

If you can get the jacket length proper, then I would be interested... although I hope we can get enough people to bring the price down even further to what you quoted above. Perhaps if your tailor can show the material in advance (color and suppleness) that would go along way to getting people excited. At this point, almost everyone interested in Indy has the Yunsil or Iris jacket, so this really has to be incredibly accurate to get everyone to spend more for the upgrade. It HAS to be an upgrade.
Thanks for the references pics man, this will help a long way.
This definitely will be an upgrade man, as I'm trying to get this one as accurate as possible, so your help will be needed here haha.
Yes after sending the deposit I think he can start looking for the material and can provide us with some of few samples.
And I agreed with more people coming in of course the price will go down..

I do like the color of the jacket you posted in your initial post. Nice and dark Raiders color.

I will send as many people as I can to this project. I see Luis here now so he'll definitely get a lot of people coming to check this out.

I hope your tailor may consider more than 30 jackets if we get so much interest. If the 30 is max then price is fixed.

I do like the color of the jacket you posted in your initial post. Nice and dark Raiders color.

I will send as many people as I can to this project. I see Luis here now so he'll definitely get a lot of people coming to check this out.

I hope your tailor may consider more than 30 jackets if we get so much interest. If the 30 is max then price is fixed.
Yeah you meant the Arnie's 1/4 Indi jacket?
I think it's possible he can do more, I will ask for sure, but probably 10 more is the max, as this project need a careful hand stitching and I want everyone can get a perfect jacket with 0 mistakes.
Plus I still want to push the tailor to finish this jacket within this year.

Man, I don’t think I can afford it but it’s Raiders Indy! I’m interested but I’ll have to see what I can do and what that final price ends up.

I'll send reference also once I get off work later tonight. I think the price is good compared to Kato's so I imagine this will be equally High end. Plus the fact the artist did the ACI Aragorn coat shows that this will be amazing work. Now if only Alexander would reply so I can get his Kato set. Lol

Man Luis, you are like a magnet for all things Indy. You must have an insane collection of parts. I'm so curious about those Kato pants, would love to see them in hand one day. The shirt is outstanding in that set (despite no cuffs) -- you will love it!

Please let me know when you have any parts available for sale. :)

Man Luis, you are like a magnet for all things Indy. You must have an insane collection of parts. I'm so curious about those Kato pants, would love to see them in hand one day. The shirt is outstanding in that set (despite no cuffs) -- you will love it!

Please let me know when you have any parts available for sale. :)
I'm just looking to make my ultimate Indy. Lol yeah you might get to know what the pants are like sooner then you think ? assuming someone answers my message. Lol

Back