Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll send reference also once I get off work later tonight. I think the price is good compared to Kato's so I imagine this will be equally High end. Plus the fact the artist did the ACI Aragorn coat shows that this will be amazing work. Now if only Alexander would reply so I can get his Kato set. Lol
Hahahaha thanks man!, yeah hope you get that latest Kato set haha

Just messing with photoshop to show the jacket length difference. These pics are crude but get the point across hopefully. I used two pictures of Kato's jacket as the example (hope you don't mind Kato)...

In these first two, the original Kato length in on the left, and the extended version on the right...

Kato jacket COMP Original (left) vs Lengthen (right) 6-7-20  (1).jpg

Kato jacket COMP Original (left) vs Lengthen (right) 6-7-20  (2).jpg

In this one I included a picture of the man himself. Now although the shoulder and cuff measure up, because of the Ford slouch, you have to eyeball the collar being a bit higher, which will raise the wee bit hanging below the line for a good match. I've added the arrows to pinpoint the issue with the slouch. If he was standing straight like the figure, the extended length would be a fairly good match, pocket placement and all.

Jacket COMP - Indy slouch 6-7-20.jpg

Just messing with photoshop to show the jacket length difference. These pics are crude but get the point across hopefully. I used two pictures of Kato's jacket as the example (hope you don't mind Kato)...

In these first two, the original Kato length in on the left, and the extended version on the right...

View attachment 425891

View attachment 425892

In this one I included a picture of the man himself. Now although the shoulder and cuff measure up, because of the Ford slouch, you have to eyeball the collar being a bit higher, which will raise the wee bit hanging below the line for a good match. I've added the arrows to pinpoint the issue with the slouch. If he was standing straight like the figure, the extended length would be a fairly good match, pocket placement and all.

View attachment 425893
Thanks man, this will helps a lot ??

I do think Kato said that his jacket will be longer and accurate so that image of it is the first proto.

I have no idea where Kato is with his latest jacket, I just used his pictures of his recent finished one in early 2019. The Yunsil jacket also suffers from being too short like the above so I felt it was worthwhile to demonstrate why the length matters.

The Iris has a bit more length, just not enough. We got about halfway on that one. Hoping this makes it all the way.

Guys I’ve tried but the tailor only want to do 20 sets, so it’s even less from the first number I stated. I’m still trying to push to get 30. But that’s the updates for now. So it’s kinda who first come first served basis.

There will be a 2nd batch potentially if the demands still there.

Back