Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 spot left guys.. will still try asking the tailor to at least make a 30 sets. But this is the fixed number for now.

Hi Jagzz I’ve sent my deposit and trust you will put me the list. I was the second person to sign up and went to bed and when I woke up found it had been limited to 20 and sold out which I don’t think is fair. The interest list should mean something and give you at least a day to send in your deposit. I’m in the UK so the time difference is huge in situations like this.

Hi Jagzz I’ve sent my deposit and trust you will put me the list. I was the second person to sign up and went to bed and when I woke up found it had been limited to 20 and sold out which I don’t think is fair. The interest list should mean something and give you at least a day to send in your deposit. I’m in the UK so the time difference is huge in situations like this.
Hey Jamie,

Yeah sorry man, the updates kinda went so fast. I fully understand where you coming from.. the interest list never intended as to hold for spot, it just to show how many people who actually interested so I can plan on the project. Again seeing the current development on this run, I will still try to ask the tailor to expand the quantity of max 30. I think it’s doable. Will keep you guys updated, as for now please don’t send anymore deposit. I need to confirm it again first with the Tailor, thanks for the understanding.

Back