Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please add me to the waiting list. That’s odd, I never saw this post until this morning and I check for new posts several times a day.

Please add me to the waiting list. That’s odd, I never saw this post until this morning and I check for new posts several times a day.
Yeah sometimes the forum does that, you need to go to the custom section again to see the updates :), anyway got you down

Will send this set to Korea for measurement, proto is coming fast ?

44D4CA6E-DF69-4FD2-AF13-216AA7EBD9EA.jpeg

That's a great Indy without jacket in that picture, jagzz.

I'm a big supporter of the Solo body - still my overall favorite and will be used on this Grail Indy.
Thanks Gregg, yeah Han solo body is the only way to go!!, damn I can’t wait to see the proto hahahaha.. just thinking of it makes me excited ?

The han solo body is the best to be used. It's accurate to Harrison Ford's physique during his SW Raiders era. Thankfully the solo figure is out so more bodies will pop up.

Not yet I'm waiting to hear from the other guy otherwise I'm out of luck and might never finish the set.

Back