Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, you can see below it’s his past work using thin leather material. It’s amazing.. what can he do with leather.

818674BC-2E7D-4B71-B367-A0DADCE89E1C.jpeg

That's actual leather on the foot? Looks like a sculpt. That's pretty amazing.

Yeah I thought it’s a sculpted shoes, but no.. that’s a real leather. He used to work with leather and know what type material that can achieved what we want for 1/6 jacket. He also know how to rolled a sheepskin and makes the leather flexible enough to get the natural drape like we want.

I'm getting more excited about the prospects here. Where have you been all this time? ;)
Hahahaha I’m waiting for Kato to deliver his final jacket, but as the project more and more in questioned. I need to find another guy that can deliver the same quality with more accurate material. I think if we can get something in between from Kato and old Sovereign jacket we will hit a home run. Plus this guy not only a tailor, he also a painter and sculptor.. so he can do the minor weathering and add the wrinkles. Without we need to do it ourselves.. so yeah it’s a no brainer in my book.

I think if we can get something in between from Kato and old Sovereign jacket we will hit a home run.

This is magic to my ears.

I still believe the old Sovereign jackets to be among the best 1/6th scale replicas. His old original ones... not his mass run rush-job he did. Kato's craftsmanship is beyond compare but I do find his jackets to look too new and unused. Like a jacket Indy bought 10 years before breaking it in. So when you say 'somewhere between Kato and Sovereign' I am right there with you on that. Perfect!

Guys, we already hit 20 mark on the interest. And moving onwards I will put people that who already sent deposit in priority. So people who in the interest list but haven’t sent any deposit I will move it to waiting list from the 20 interest list if there’s no more spot. Sorry but it’s first come first serve basis guys, hope you understand ??

This is magic to my ears.

I still believe the old Sovereign jackets to be among the best 1/6th scale replicas. His old original ones... not his mass run rush-job he did. Kato's craftsmanship is beyond compare but I do find his jackets to look too new and unused. Like a jacket Indy bought 10 years before breaking it in. So when you say 'somewhere between Kato and Sovereign' I am right there with you on that. Perfect!
Hahaha thanks man!, I really want to get this as perfect as possible. After all these years, I think we deserved that ??

We’re at 13 now.. only 7 spots available. Thanks guys for the awesome support on this project ??

Back