Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did the tailor tell you when he will start the shirt and pants?

200-2.gif

Hi guys,

All shipping fees already sent to the tailor.
He will shipping all the products in 15th of July 2021.
He need to prepared the box, finalize all the label and address, plus add more wrinkles on all the jacket sleeves.
In 12th / 13th I will update you again with all the product images before he start the shipping.
Again thank you for all your patience, and hopefully you guys can wait a couple more.
We will have the jacket within this month :)

This would probably have shipped and been in our hands if the tailor didn't have to spend so much time taking photos!
I doubt it. It doesn't take much time to snap a phone pic and send a message. Probably about the same amount of time it's taking me to type this message.

This would probably have shipped and been in our hands if the tailor didn't have to spend so much time taking photos!

Yeah, why would anyone want to see pics of a purchase they made for $672USD ($900AUD)?

Absolutely agree when taking photo's involves buying a camera, taking the photo's , taking them down to the photo lab to get them processed, waiting around or having to return to the photo lab the following day only to find they didn't turn out and need to take more photo's .......

I just assumed everyone had a camera on their phones in 2021 and could upload a photo in a couple of mins.

🤷‍♂️

Man, kind of a bummer. I honestly didn’t expect the jacket to ship out on the 15th but I didn’t expect silence.
I thought we’d at least get the pics we were promised, and assurance it won’t be much longer.
Yes this run is pretty quick in relation to other projects (maybe) but something is wrong. I mean, we’ve still only seen one jacket done.
I’ll just sit back and wait. Not much else we can do, I just think the tailor is setting unrealistic expectations and not communicating. Also, sorry Jagzz, I know that must be a tough seat to be in.

I have never accepted this argument that this run has been much quicker than other runs or understand why some people on here keep repeating it. It is moronic. Forgetting the rather obvious point that we do not have the jackets yet and so the run is clearly not complete surely every run should be judged on its own merits?

It is akin to being robbed and the Police saying you should count your blessings as all the other houses in the street suffered greater losses.

Back