Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My comments about the time it was taking relative to other runs was about curbing everyone’s expectations about how long these projects always take. ETAs aren’t an exact Science, the the new norm is 3 years plus on these kind of projects!

Your weird analogy about being robbed doesn’t apply at all. I agree every run should be judged by its own merits, and if this comes out in 8 months, it’ll still be 8 months sooner than all the rest. That is my point. I’m sure it will be a matter of days anyways, I’ve just never seen the level of paranoia and anxiety since I did my Leia run and I don’t find it warranted.

I'm as eager and impatient as everyone else here -- and also disappointed that we didn't get pictures on the 12th and we didn't get our tracking on the 15th... but I agree with Chili that I've never seen another project meet its deadlines either. Truthfully I wasn't expecting more final photos so that was a bonus.

Believe me, I am just as eager for those tracking numbers though -- maybe moreso. The coordination and mailing must be more time consuming than we can imagine, especially in another country. Perhaps it was decided that the tailor will transfer the shipping info to jagzz so he can post it here. Like many of you, I have no idea but I'm hoping it is just a matter of a few days now.

The new norm sounds great for suckers.

Paranoia and anxiety? For wanting nothing more than to be kept updated on the progress of something that we have paid a lot of money for? Nothing unreasonable about that at all.

If I gave someone a date and then I missed it I would let them know why I missed it. It is a common courtesy.

If I gave someone a date and then I missed it I would let them know why I missed it. It is a common courtesy.

Agree.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if Jagzz is ok or something has happened to him.

I hope he (and our run) are all ok.

Hi,

Sorry for the lack of updates.. I will received the tracking code from the tailor on Monday, he's trying his best to ship this as fast as he can.
Please remember it's quite a hassle to ship one by one, and make sure all the address is correct.
Will gradually update the tracking code, please bear with us.., and you guys still will received the jacket within this month, don't worry.

Pretty sure I wont be receiving my jacket before the end of the month and by pretty sure I mean 100% sure :(

Hi everyone,

The updates from the tailor, he’s trying to finish the jacket weathering one by one and it seems to add more wrinkles on the sleeves is quite difficult job to do.. so he basically need more time to compete all the sets. Don’t worry he will gradually send out all the jackets.

Currently he already have 10 sets ready to ship, and this will ship on 22nd of July. And the rest is pretty much done, just need to add the wrinkles and weathering (which I think very important).

Here’s the final jacket with more added wrinkles on the sleeves.

56AC49D9-BB15-4BD1-A600-6506D380D379.jpeg

And we will also add stitching on the waist belt (yellow line), so it will be more realistic.

A6BE48F2-F5F6-4B8A-BDD4-264FF42D123B.jpeg

Honestly I’m quite perfectionist, and the tailor too. We both want to produce a perfect final product for this indi jacket. Please understand it’s a very difficult job to complete.

The tailor will ship the jacket gradually with this revised timeline (the recipient will be based on the shipping confirmation date):

22 July: 10 sets will be ship
23 July: Another 10 sets
26 July: Another 10 sets
29 July: Another 10 sets
30 July: Last 9 sets

Progress pics:

32C85C0C-B780-49C4-BAE1-ACBB0ECEFCE5.jpeg

7F04075E-BF27-4F9A-A9C0-BB460DA0ABE9.jpeg

This is the final revised timeline that he propose. Again thank you so much guys for the understanding and patience. Honestly I’m okay with waiting and received a perfect jacket rather sub par final results. I want to emphasize again this is a custom hand made job, he’s not a big company who can make this in short time, everything is hand made and finish one by one. Just give him more time to finish this masterpiece.

Hope this help to answers all the questions.

Jagzz any chance I can have one of the jackets that is not so badly weathered? It may just be the brightness in the last picture but some of those jackets, especially on the right, look like they have been weathered too much for the Raiders jacket.

Hi Jagzz, sorry, I don't want to be a nuisance here (or start any widespread panic), but like Ecklectic, I would also appreciate a jacket if possible that is not too heavily weathered. I'd rather completely unweathered if I had to make the choice.

Again, sorry to be fussy, I just wanted to make a polite request if at all possible. Happy to wait longer if needs be. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

The updates from the tailor, he’s trying to finish the jacket weathering one by one and it seems to add more wrinkles on the sleeves is quite difficult job to do.. so he basically need more time to compete all the sets. Don’t worry he will gradually send out all the jackets.

Currently he already have 10 sets ready to ship, and this will ship on 22nd of July. And the rest is pretty much done, just need to add the wrinkles and weathering (which I think very important).

Here’s the final jacket with more added wrinkles on the sleeves.

View attachment 435584

And we will also add stitching on the waist belt (yellow line), so it will be more realistic.

View attachment 435585

Honestly I’m quite perfectionist, and the tailor too. We both want to produce a perfect final product for this indi jacket. Please understand it’s a very difficult job to complete.

The tailor will ship the jacket gradually with this revised timeline (the recipient will be based on the shipping confirmation date):

22 July: 10 sets will be ship
23 July: Another 10 sets
26 July: Another 10 sets
29 July: Another 10 sets
30 July: Last 9 sets

Progress pics:

View attachment 435586

View attachment 435587

This is the final revised timeline that he propose. Again thank you so much guys for the understanding and patience. Honestly I’m okay with waiting and received a perfect jacket rather sub par final results. I want to emphasize again this is a custom hand made job, he’s not a big company who can make this in short time, everything is hand made and finish one by one. Just give him more time to finish this masterpiece.

Hope this help to answers all the questions.

Thanks for the update @jagzz truly is shaping up to be THE jacket to own for Indy. I'm actually loving the really weathered look in the last photo. So extra weathering on mine I wouldn't complain 😉 How is the shipping being decided on? Or is it just the luck of the draw? Really anxious to have this beautiful piece in the collection!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update @jagzz truly is shaping up to be THE jacket to own for Indy. I'm actually loving the really weathered look in the last photo. So extra weathering on mine I wouldn't complain 😉 How is the shipping being decided on? Or is it just the luck of the draw? Really anxious to have this beautiful piece in the collection!
The final results will be slightly weathered. And all the jackets will be like that.. the shipping is based on the shipping confirmation from you guys. I list it down based on that.

Back