Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet nice images and oOh I'm in the first batch! Nice hope to see it hand soon. Thanks again Jagzz for the effort put into this run. I can't wait for when the shirt and pants are done. Lol

Hi Guys,

1st Batch is going tomorrow... let's go for 2nd Batch...
More pics of the new updated waist belt (stitching added):

Waist Belt 1.jpg

2nd Batch List:

2nd Batch.PNG

Last edited:
Sweet nice images and oOh I'm in the first batch! Nice hope to see it hand soon. Thanks again Jagzz for the effort put into this run. I can't wait for when the shirt and pants are done. Lol
They look awesome! So stoked
Jagzz, thanks for ogranize this project, to me, the process time of this run is much much better than my past experience in here, appreciate it!!
I finally made it to 1st for something 😁
Everything looks great and glad to be a part of this run. Thanks jagzz for putting this together!
Thanks guys for all the kind words.. we really did it.. this is the jacket to owned for all Indi fan.. and the amazing part it's from all of us.
Everyone in here is participating on building this amazing jacket, so again thank you again for this amazing opportunity!
We finally have something that will last until we're grey and old hahahaha...

Looking forward to getting the jacket. Since the Han Solo and Bruce Banner bodies are hard to find, what other body would you recommend for this figure?

Shipping updates:

- Total 7pcs jacket from the 1st batch already been shipped, I will update the tracking code on the first page.
- Before 29th of July we will ship another 23 Jackets
- During shipping tailor found some lacking on the finishing, so it doesn't pass his QC..
- We still plan to ship at least 23 Jackets before 29th of July

Thanks guys.

Shipping updates:

- Total 7pcs jacket from the 1st batch already been shipped, I will update the tracking code on the first page.
- Before 29th of July we will ship another 23 Jackets
- During shipping tailor found some lacking on the finishing, so it doesn't pass his QC..
- We still plan to ship at least 23 Jackets before 29th of July

Thanks guys.
Want to make clear do the first batch pass his QC? is he just find out after send the first batch out?
Can you let me know which part is not pass his QC?

Actually I'm not hurry to get it....want to give more room to him for check his work rather to get it quick.....

Last edited:
Back