Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to his website and email him. He has a bunch of material and has been making a bunch for people if they want one it's a once in a lifetime type of thing cause I never thought I'd have a Joe Strain Whip as he would make a few once in a while mostly years. Lol
Hi there . I don't have information about Joe website and email. Could you let me know it ?

Can please let me know where can get Joe Whips? I can find only one name in joeph, is it same ? thanks

Got the answer, thanks

Last edited:
Received it today!! the jacket is much thinner than I thought!! Love the wethering!!

sad that I don't have a figure body at hand now to see the fit on body.

Thanks jagzz to organize this project, my best Indy jacket!

also take a look of my new head scuplt from Yelim!!

20210729_120700.jpg
20210729_120706.jpg
20210729_120710.jpg
20210729_120747.jpg
20210729_120752.jpg

Last edited:
Received it today!! the jacket is much thinner than I thought!! Love the wethering!!

View attachment 435814View attachment 435815View attachment 435816View attachment 435817View attachment 435818

View attachment 435819

View attachment 435813

View attachment 435812
Nice!!! That Indy sculpt looks amazing. And that jacket! Oh baby I'm excited. Lol

View attachment 435814View attachment 435815View attachment 435816View attachment 435817View attachment 435818

View attachment 435819

View attachment 435813

View attachment 435812

Wait…man. I really don’t want to ruin this excited moment but why is the distance that between the right pocket and the edge (red line) looks shorter than the flipper (blue line) on the left? They should have been modified to the same width just like the second picture I posted.

Is it the shooting angle that makes it look shorter than it really is or it is that short? :(

CB0E477C-7045-4C96-A0C7-328479815378.jpeg

B32AA6F6-BBA4-47E7-B34B-3508229196CA.jpeg

Last edited:
Jaggz I would be more than happy with the jacket as it is now being sent out to me.

Speaking of which I was number 24 on the list so am I in batch 3? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how they are being sent out so far. I mean Luis somehow sneaked into the first batch despite joining the run late on. Lol.

Also where is the update on the 23 other jackets being sent out by the 29?

Wait…man. I really don’t want to ruin this excited moment but why is the distance that between the right pocket and the edge (red line) looks shorter than the flipper (blue line) on the left? They should have been modified to the same width just like the second picture I posted.

Is it the shooting angle that makes it look shorter than it really is or it is that short? :(

View attachment 435831
View attachment 435833

OMG, I haven't pay attention on this, too excited, let me check when home to see is it angle problem.

We'll have to wait for takeshi to measure but below I took a section of flap and moved to the other side and it looks about the same length roughly, given angle of camera.

View attachment 435835

I’m really confused about this because honestly the picture shows that there still a bit area remains like I pointed out by the red arrow, and the blue arrow also shows that the section you posted almost surpassed the space that between the pocket and the zip means that it is shorter than the flap. :(

And some old pictures that were posted on this subject shows that the space between the right pocket and the edge is wider.

Hope the tailor keeps enough space for it…hope it is still accurate as we all expected.

5A7FF476-B4B3-4932-9C5C-0E37DD1049A4.jpeg
B378D456-06A7-4F9A-AE9E-5379850DCB49.jpeg
1B4FB355-3411-4F26-9C18-6395280757A5.jpeg

Last edited:
Jaggz I would be more than happy with the jacket as it is now being sent out to me.

Speaking of which I was number 24 on the list so am I in batch 3? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how they are being sent out so far. I mean Luis somehow sneaked into the first batch despite joining the run late on. Lol.

Also where is the update on the 23 other jackets being sent out by the 29?

They are being sent out in the order in which the shipping confirmation was received, as Jagzz mentioned in an earlier post.

Chi, you do realize how small you are talking about here, yes?

It looks like I did miss a little in my cut but also please consider the angle of the camera as this is not a straight on photo since you can see the downward slant of the angle (on the right side of jacket).

On a handmade jacket, there is not going to be an exact measurement match per millimetre at every spot. There is going to be some give here and there, just as there likely is on the actual real life jacket. You can't whip your calipers out for every picture and panic.

Let's wait and see what takeshi says when he measures it. Like you, I hope its not off too much, but I don't expect it to be exact in every spot.

Chi, you do realize how small you are talking about here, yes?

It looks like I did miss a little in my cut but also the angle of the camera needs to be considered as this is not a straight on photo. On a handmade jacket, there is not going to be an exact measurement match per millimetre at every spot. There is going to be some give here and there, just as there likely is on the actual real life jacket. You can't whip your calipers out for every picture and panic.

Let's wait and see what takeshi says when he measures it. Like you, I hope its not off too much, but I don't expect it to be exact in every spot.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. We can only wait for takeshi tells us the result and I hope it is because of the shooting angle.

However, if it does shorter than we expected then we will have to let Jagzz know and tells the tailor to fix this. I personally can wait for more couple of months and even pay additional fee for making it really accurate but I really don’t want to wait for another run or new jacket project because this one looks really good so far, I hope this can be an once and for all jacket for Indy.

Back