Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to be honest, my main concern is how baggy that looks on the body. I hope that it looks a better fit when I get it on hand tbh.

It is strange on mstradford's figure. The jacket looked great on all the proto pictures on the Han Solo body that the tailor and jagzz provided previously. Can't imagine the jacket grew.

More in hand pictures needed...

It is strange on mstradford's figure. The jacket looked great on all the proto pictures on the Han Solo body that the tailor and jagzz provided previously. Can't imagine the jacket grew.

More in hand pictures needed...

Yeah, I hope that is correct.

I’m saddened by the latest pics. I’m hopeful more pics with better futzing will help out.
I’m gonna be really upset if I’m not happy with a $700 jacket.

That's what I mentioned since the han solo body tends to be a bit bigger and wider at the chest and also because the arms are longer the jacket looked fine. So I assume that's the issue. But it really does look like a kid trying to wear his dads jacket in those images. Lol

Im suprised to hear that was the zorro body, IMO, the zorro is kind of bigger overall than the solo body. maybe slightly less bulk in the front of the chest, but bigger shoulders and arms.. Ill reserve judgement until I receive this which should be soon. Not concerned at all about the pocket placement yet either.

Good to see these showing up. Concerned about the overall size like others, but will reserve judgment for when I have it in hand and can try it on different bodies/setups. Might be the case that this works best with the slightly larger sculpts like the Inigo v3.

D.Michael P just posted some pics of this jacket on One sixth Indiana Jones on Facebook, head over there and take a look

Good to see these showing up. Concerned about the overall size like others, but will reserve judgment for when I have it in hand and can try it on different bodies/setups. Might be the case that this works best with the slightly larger sculpts like the Inigo v3.
I think you'll manage bud isn't your body of choice a modded sideshow kenobi with the upper torso of the zorro body? Those SS bodies are pretty big compared to some of the others.

Just wanted to drop these here before I get busy with evening stuff! I applied some pecard's leather dressing to get the color a bit darker, so I need to redo the weathering when I have some time.

5Zt1bQU.jpg

LuJbNFb.jpg

Just wanted to drop these here before I get busy with evening stuff! I applied some pecard's leather dressing to get the color a bit darker, so I need to redo the weathering when I have some time.

5Zt1bQU.jpg

LuJbNFb.jpg
Yeah I think it's to big if your using a ttm19 type body which I assume this is the banner body. Length looks good here.

Ridiculous bad. Unfortunately. Like ending my days in this hobby bad. No way a $700 jacket should have any issues at all much less, look like that. I mean, look at how great the fit was before with the first proto. How disappointing.

Attachments

• DE4C8F55-C7D0-4BE1-ADE4-DB44562FAB45.png
    DE4C8F55-C7D0-4BE1-ADE4-DB44562FAB45.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 113
Ridiculous bad. Unfortunately. Like ending my days in this hobby bad. No way a $700 jacket should have any issues at all much less, look like that. I mean, look at how great the fit was before with the first proto. How disappointing.
Something is definitely very different here and I don't think it's just the Solo body v Banner body. I mean they ain't *that* different.:unsure:

Marf, is there an issue with the jacket? Too big?

I view you as one of the premiere futzers around here and I have to say the jacket appears over-sized in your pictures too. That makes me nervous.

Back