Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(not my photo, just reposting Marf's)
221837582_1806294062907344_1451876141946501606_n.jpg

Marf, is there an issue with the jacket? Too big?

I view you as one of the premiere futzers around here and I have to say the jacket appears over-sized in your pictures too. That makes me nervous.
Looks like he's offloading his Kato if that says anything. 🤔 people need to calm down with the panic button.

Marf, is there an issue with the jacket? Too big?

I view you as one of the premiere futzers around here and I have to say the jacket appears over-sized in your pictures too. That makes me nervous.
Honestly the jacket is larger and bulkier than I was expecting. The more I compare it to my Kato, the more I’m second guessing keeping it. The Kato has its issues with accuracy, but it’s a nicer fit IMO. That being said, it’s not an easy decision for me.

It Looks different from Prototype in pictures.
I hope it is just matter of futzing..

I don’t think the rushing was an issue. I don’t even think it was really rushing, more like wanting to know what’s going on. The only reason people were upset was cause the lack of updates, missed deadlines and unrealistic expectations set.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for lack updates, been crazy week with my regular work.
Here's some updates...

Shipping updates:

- Total 3pcs jacket from the 1st batch already been shipped, so the total 1st batch is done. (updated on the 1st page)
- Tailor still finishing up and checking the 2nd and 3rd batch
- He plan to ship today, I will update the tracking code as soon as possible

Here's the list for the 3rd batch:

3rd Batch.PNG

He's trying his best to complete all the sets, with perfect QC.. so please wait couple more days.

Thanks guys.

Speaking of which, I'm keep waiting for the next batch of tracking numbers. But part of me is wondering if the tailor has held the shipments back because he has discovered other issues with the jackets.

EDIT: talk about timing! Jagzz just posted. Hoping the tailor will take an extra QC look at the next batches.

The jacket is tailored for ANH Body, and Marf is using Banner's body.
It really different compared to body type and the fitting, so hopefully everyone here is intended to use the correct body for this jacket.

Last edited:
I will give heads up to the tailor.. but maybe someone can use the correct body as intended too... and post more picture of the jacket :)
I'm intending on using the ANH body with Blitzway Zorro Chest. I'll be taking tons of photos. Probably do a new Indy Showcase Video as well.

The jacket is tailored for ANH Body, and he's using Banner's body.
It really different compared to body type and the fitting, so hopefully everyone here is intended to use the correct body for this jacket.
Hey bud. Can I move my spot to the last one. :ROFLMAO: I really wish my jacket can be real accurate and I don’t mind of waiting for this glorious purpose.

Just FYI the if you feel the jacket a bit baggier.. you can tighten the belt around waist.. the belt is functional.
Hope it helps guys.

Something is definitely very different here and I don't think it's just the Solo body v Banner body. I mean they ain't *that* different.:unsure:
This.
Looking at the pics I don’t see how changing the body or tightening the belts would help. The bodies are not that different.
That being said, I’ve stated my opinion and until I get the jacket, I’ll sit and watch.

This.
Looking at the pics I don’t see how changing the body or tightening the belts would help. The bodies are not that different.
That being said, I’ve stated my opinion and until I get the jacket, I’ll sit and watch.
It's quite different.. the torso area and the shape of the upper body is way different.. not to mention the arms, and banner have a bulkier legs that always makes Indi looks too short. Again this jacket is tailored for ANH body, so you need to use it to have optimal results.

Btw if you have a hard complaint with your jacket please pm me.. I will try to find a solution.

I apologize for the quick and crude photoshop as I am using my phone app. And I don't have the bodies in front of me but I did a quick over lap of the ANH body and the Banner Body. I tried meeting the groins up the best I could to get an idea of difference in the upper torsos and if this is correct there is a huge different in the body's.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210729-215903_Picsart.jpg
    Screenshot_20210729-215903_Picsart.jpg
    718.7 KB · Views: 47
Back