Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are being sent out in the order in which the shipping confirmation was received, as Jagzz mentioned in an earlier post.

Really? So how did mstradford get his jacket when he was one of the very last ones to make final payment on the shipping? How does that work?

It does look poofy in mstradford's shots but it may just need some futzing and a little squeezing of the front area and pockets so it doesn't lay so flat and wide. Length on sleeves and jacket looks good. Color and weathering looks terrific.

Really? So how did mstradford get his jacket when he was one of the very last ones to make final payment on the shipping? How does that work?
Does it really matter at this point? I mean I was one of the first to send shipping payment and details but you don't see me crying. Everyone will get their jacket when it's all said and done. I'm not understanding this "must have it now" attitude. How many custom runs have you been on?

Does it really matter at this point? I mean I was one of the first to send shipping payment and details but you don't see me crying. Everyone will get their jacket when it's all said and done. I'm not understanding this "must have it now" attitude. How many custom runs have you been on?
I’d rather be the last one who get it but also get the chance to let the tailor fix everything so that I can get the perfect accurate Indy jacket.:ROFLMAO:

Who is crying? No need to get hysterical. I am just looking for some clarification on certain things. No more, no less. I would love to know where I have previously shown examples of having a must have it now attitude. That is clearly directed at me so by all means go and find me an example of it. Just one will do.

As for your last question, how would you measure it? How many runs must someone on here have to been on before they get that wisdom and stamp of approval from others? Before their opinions are deemed worthy? 10 runs? 100 runs? How many?

Who is crying? No need to get hysterical. I am just looking for some clarification on certain things. No more, no less. I would love to know where I have previously shown examples of having a must have it now attitude. That is clearly directed at me so by all means go and find me an example of it. Just one will do.

As for your last question, how would you measure it? How many runs must someone on here have to been on before they get that wisdom and stamp of approval from others? Before their opinions are deemed worthy? 10 runs? 100 runs? How many?
Well considering the last several of your posts have been negative and have urgency to them which one would you like me to quote?

I will need to remember that in future. Being negative and having a sense of urgency, which I dispute by the way, somehow equates to having a want it now attitude. This is dismal.

The new norm sounds great for suckers.

Paranoia and anxiety? For wanting nothing more than to be kept updated on the progress of something that we have paid a lot of money for? Nothing unreasonable about that at all.

If I gave someone a date and then I missed it I would let them know why I missed it. It is a common courtesy.

Jagzz any chance I can have one of the jackets that is not so badly weathered? It may just be the brightness in the last picture but some of those jackets, especially on the right, look like they have been weathered too much for the Raiders jacket.

Maybe he saw another queue at the Post Office and thought f*** this I will just post off those other three next week.

Jaggz I would be more than happy with the jacket as it is now being sent out to me.

Speaking of which I was number 24 on the list so am I in batch 3? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how they are being sent out so far. I mean Luis somehow sneaked into the first batch despite joining the run late on. Lol.

Also where is the update on the 23 other jackets being sent out by the 29?

🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ Just trust the process. We are all excited to get the jacket.

I’m really confused about this because honestly the picture shows that there still a bit area remains like I pointed out by the red arrow, and the blue arrow also shows that the section you posted almost surpassed the space that between the pocket and the zip means that it is shorter than the flap. :(

And some old pictures that were posted on this subject shows that the space between the right pocket and the edge is wider.

Hope the tailor keeps enough space for it…hope it is still accurate as we all expected.

View attachment 435836View attachment 435837View attachment 435838

I have to say, that's quite a wide gap on the movie jacket. The Kato Jacket got this detail pretty accurate. Any idea why it went so narrow on the final version?

1627596548688.png

Any idea why it went so narrow on the final version?

The real-life jacket measurements scaled down to 1/6th. The distance between the right pocket and zipper is the same measurement as the storm flap (the left side of jacket to stitch line). .63 cms in 1/6th.

This was covered a bazillion times over this past year, pictures provided and corrections made and everything posted until final agreement.

I can't argue that compared to those couple ref pictures it does look narrower. Again, until someone measures their in-hand jacket, we won't know if the actual length is off. There are two in-hand right now that can be checked.

Based on the jacket measurements, I would guess that the real life zipper placement is designed so that when zipped up, the amount of space on the left side from storm flap stitch line to pocket equates to the amount of material showing on the right side to pocket, so the jacket looks balanced.

Just eyeballing the Indy jacket in movie stills, it looks like the bottom (pocket to bottom of jacket) should be roughly the same as the distance as from side of pocket to zipper.

That would match the above pictures you posted of 1/6th jackets roughly too.

Pocket size on other jackets can also throw off the look. I think we did a pocket comparison many moths ago and it was amazing the variance of sizes -- some too tall, some too wide, including Kato's, Yunsil's, Iris's. Again, this jagzz jacket is based on the provided Raiders jacket measurements (including pocket size).

Last edited:
I only have one question Jagzz. Once the jackets ship completely how long will it be for the tailor to start up the shirt and pants?

Back